AliDropship Woo Themes Update

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

DaVinci Woo (current version 1.2.7)
- Now all product galleries have arrows (on mobile)
- Gallery arrows added (on tablet)
- Infinite loop added to the Gallery
- Chosen attribute name added to Product page

Japanese-Porcelain-Vintage-Teapot-With-Wooden-Handle-–-DaVinci-2-0-theme-for-AliDropship-Woo (1).png

chris37

DaVinci Woo (current version 1.2.7)
- Now all product galleries have arrows (on mobile)
- Gallery arrows added (on tablet)
- Infinite loop added to the Gallery
- Chosen attribute name added to Product page

View attachment 12856
Is me again :)

We are almost done!
When you navigate to the video ,you tap once for the video start (When you do that you only listen to the sound but you don't have visual) ,then you must tap again for the video start .

Also when the video is on and I tab the arrows then is go in the next image and the video is still play in the background, when I when back to the video with the arrow, again I see only the thumbnail and I must hit it again for is start.

Also the play button when the video is on is just not working...

All of the issue i have in my site you have them also in your demo site.

Please when you try to fix the above DONT NOT REMOVE THE OTHER IMPROVEMENTS YOU ALLREADY DONE PLEASE

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Also when the video is on and I tab the arrows then is go in the next image and the video is still play in the background, when I when back to the video with the arrow, again I see only the thumbnail and I must hit it again for is start.
Thanks for reporting the bug. It'll be fixed in the next theme update.

chris37

In mobile is not look nice ...imagine you have 3 variation to choose size/color /shipping and one (fourth) larger variation image appear from nowhere :)

Give it another look please if you can.

update to my previous post when i choose product with many variation i am on full screen and the cart button is out of my screen ... please this is a really something for you give it a check https://snipboard.io/n5YidQ.jpg

chris37

I don't know this happen after your latest updates, both of my website have this issue,, I believe because i import the setting of my one site to the other... so Is something in my variation setting but what?

chris37

I couldn't reproduce this issue on my test website. I'll have to ask you to provide me with more details so that we could figure out what's wrong faster.
View attachment 12900

I couldn't reproduce this issue on my test website. I'll have to ask you to provide me with more details so that we could figure out what's wrong faster.

When i am login like admin everything look how you show me in the image above ,but when I visit the site like customer is look whit the issue from my screenshot.
I checked my appearance in alidropship plugin and is only enable the status,how always was.
I also clean plugin cache /browser cache (I ask my server provider to clean server cache) and I also clean and cloudflare cache.

Nothing change, when I am login everything look fine and when I am logout everything look with the issue

Last edited:

chris37

I found the proplem the new update is coflict with autoptimize plugin.
I will come back with more detail because I don't have time now... if is the lazy load will gona have issue

@Ekaterina Sayapina

The issue is what i thought, is the lazy load...

I try the wp smush lazy load same proplem.
i try the autoptimize lazy load same proplem.

i disable it for now, without lazy load the speed of the website is very bad, we need fix to this issue asap,
How i say in previous post of mine, any update must fix issues not to create a new one!!!!!

George96

@Ekaterina Sayapina

i disable it for now, without lazy load the speed of the website is very bad, we need fix to this issue asap,
How i say in previous post of mine, any update must fix issues not to create a new one!!!!!

Hi @Chrisschris37 i have same issue with wp smush lazy load , i disable it us well for now.
How can i fix it how was before? My website slow a lot after that.

chris37

@Ekaterina Sayapina

Updated??

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

We'll check how these third-party solutions (even though they are not on the list of the recommended plugins) work with the new version of the theme. Thanks for letting us know.

chris37

We'll check how these third-party solutions (even though they are not on the list of the recommended plugins) work with the new version of the theme. Thanks for letting us know.
The third-party solution is necessary for we can improve the loading time of our theme...the included lazy load of the latest wordpress update is not good at all.
This is the reason I disable it and I use third-party plugin for this. I will wait any update about it.

chris37

Any update on lazy load?
@Ekaterina Sayapina I check and the wp rocket , is have include lazy load, is the best cache plugin in the market right now. And this plugin have issue with da vinci woo in the product page because of the lazy load.

Any plugin with lazy load I check have issue in the product page how i mentioned above.
Da Vinci woo is a theme with high number of request and this slow it down.

We need the lazy load for we have a better website loading time.
Please fix the lazy load issue.