LOOKING FOR SUPPLIERS TO SHIP SPORT EQUIPMENT TO INDIA

Store90

Hi,

I need a reliable suppliers to ship sport equipment in India, fast, reliable and low shipping costs.

Big business, so answer only if you can garantee this requests.

Thanks

chris37

Hi,

I need a reliable suppliers to ship sport equipment in India, fast, reliable and low shipping costs.

Big business, so answer only if you can garantee this requests.

Thanks

Are you serious now?

Nobody gonna give you this information.
Do your own research! Come on guys!

chris37

您需要什么运动器材?我有一个朋友正在做
Mate I understand your are from chine and one of 5 people in the world are Chinese...but please write in English for we can understand and the rest of us which we don't speak your language.

Direct Webstore

Hello, everyone! My name is MR. Wang
You're starting to be like a virus, Mr Wang. You've loudly and rudely popped up and interrupted threads multiple times and posted multiple threads all over the place in a non forum language, all within an hour. That, Mr Wang is 100%, over the top, inconsiderate SPAMMING.

Mar

Hello, everyone! My name is MR. Wang and I come from Wenling, Zhejiang, China. Wenling is a city specializing in the production of women's shoes, and there are a large number of women's shoes factories. I am not only an AliExpress seller, I also own my own shoe factory. I am a five-year AliExpress seller, if you have any questions about drop shipping, please consult me!
NOTICE ABOUT DROPSHIPPING:
We can offer Dropshipping service.
1. There is no limited stock to fufill the orders on a daily basis.
2. Do bulk CSV dropshipping
3. For USA/AU/CA/UK/ES/GER/NL/FR....E-packet is available.
4. Fast delivery within 48 hours.
5. No invoice or receipt included.
6. We are a manufacturer and customize shoes based on samples or pictures
Friend, if you want to do dropshipping or wholesale, please feel free to contact with us .
Thanks&Regards.
The forum don't allow spammers.

chris37

I know the Greeks invented the Alphabet, but it's Alphabet ver.1.0. English and others use Alphabet ver. 2.5. Greece needs to upgrade. lol :)

LOL we have to suggested this in our school's :p . Greek writing is difficult even and for us (native greek speaker)

chris37

LOL we have to suggested this in our school's :p . Greek writing is difficult even and for us (native greek speaker)

Actually about 80% of Greek people including me ...we write our online message with the Latin alphabet we call greeklish. .... . So In some point I wish we upgrade and our alphabet to latin;)