Selling my website

Zizinho

I'm selling my website because I don't have any time to work on it!
The link of the website : www.alldeviceshere.com
-domain name and hosting will be expired in March 2021.
-alidropship original plugin
-El greco theme
-51 produits already uploaded in the website.
-I had one sale
-access to cpanel
-personnel email for the website.
-Facebook page and pinterest business account with a lot of pins.
ALL THESE FOR JUST 100$. IF YOU ARE INTERESTING HERE IS MY EMAIL: francisseneve@gmail.com

Attachments

• Captureali.PNG
    Captureali.PNG
    39.5 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Direct Webstore

The store doesn't deserve $100 but theme and alidropship plugin licensed i can bargaining for $60(if the theme was for woocommerce) ;)
Most of the stores being sold in this forum are only worth the cost of the ALDS license. Especially when it's yet ANOTHER unimaginative failed gadget store. (General stores, gadget stores, clothing stores, over and over and over and over again. ZZZzzzzz)

In three years, I've only seen ONE site being sold here that was actually good ... and I copied the idea of it for one of my sites. ;)

chris37

In three years, I've only seen ONE site being sold here that was actually good ... and I copied the idea of it for one of my sites. ;)

This is the reason I check the stores for sale...just for the idea, is not deserve to buy them from the time they offer me exacly what I need (The idea );)

Direct Webstore

This is the reason I check the stores for sale
Same here. Also, to make fun of all the lies. ;)

Let be honest with each other , 90% when a store is selling here is because is not profitable
Make that 99.9%

If a store was profitable and I REALLY had no time to run it, I'd hire P.As to do it and sit back and let the money flow in while I did whatever it was that was taking up all my time. LOL

Direct Webstore

How about, "The store is making lots of money but I just inherited $700,000, and now I couldn't be bothered running it."?

Or, "I just got promoted to Vice President of my company and they told me it doesn't look good if I'm running a dropshipping store on the side"?

lol :)

chris37

Hello, everyone! My name is MR. Wang and I come from Wenling, Zhejiang, China. Wenling is a city specializing in the production of women's shoes, and there are a large number of women's shoes factories. I am not only an AliExpress seller, I also own my own shoe factory. I am a five-year AliExpress seller, if you have any questions about drop shipping, please consult me! If you have a very good friend who does it on behalf of you, you can contact me and I will give you the best service at the lowest price!
Have specifics section in this forum for you post your thread ...in this thread here very little people they will notice it.

legend21

Most of the stores being sold in this forum are only worth the cost of the ALDS license. Especially when it's yet ANOTHER unimaginative failed gadget store. (General stores, gadget stores, clothing stores, over and over and over and over again. ZZZzzzzz)

Hi, I have just realized how similar is this to my shop.

www.thetopgadgets.net

Would you also call my store ANOTHER unimaginative failed gadget store?

Would you please suggest me some improvements ?

Thanks