Missing field 'PriceValidUntil'

BradleyWiseman

hi
my most of the website url getting the warning ' Missing field Price Valid Until in google search console. i cannot find any option how to sort it out because all the product i have imported from alidropship. So could you please help me how to fix this warning. it also affecting my website traffic.

Attachments

• New_Missing_price.png
    New_Missing_price.png
    11.4 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Direct Webstore

This has been discussed before. It's an old problem. The Search function above will reveal all.

PS: You may want to black out your URL in that screenshot. But up to you.

chris37

Thanks for replying me @Chrisschris37 i have problem with most of the product which i imported from alidropship.my google search console showing me warning for all these product.

Is something between the news wordpress update and the da Vinci theme stracture .. Alidropship team must fix this .

But don't worry to much about it, are just warning not critical error.

BradleyWiseman

@Chrisschris37
i think its related to code of the product which i imported from alidropship bcz some of the product has got valid until date those product are not showing any warning as it display in attached image please check .
all the product are on offer from alidropship and according to google these offer product should have valid until date but i dont know how to fix this

Attachments

• validuntil date.png
    validuntil date.png
    40.9 KB · Views: 12

chris37

@Chrisschris37
i think its related to code of the product which i imported from alidropship bcz some of the product has got valid until date those product are not showing any warning as it display in attached image please check .
all the product are on offer from alidropship and according to google these offer product should have valid until date but i dont know how to fix this

I don't know if this is the issue.
But If you have alidropship woo plugin then go to the product edit page and choose the variation tap.. then expand the variation field, below the offer price is the settings for you set up time for the offer.

How I say o don't believe this is the proplem ..but you can try the solution you ask above.

BradleyWiseman

@Chrisschris37
i m using alidropship plugin not alidropship woo with Davinci 2 theme .i have also checked product setting and variation but i couldnot found any setting for offer product thanks for replying back

chris37

@Chrisschris37 thanks for replying .
Do you know is there any way to transfer from alidropship to woocommerce ?

i read some stories for partial transfer from some forum members but nothing really fully successful . The better solution is to start from scratch.

AGAIN THIS ISSUE YOU HAVE IS CAN BE FIX FROM THE DEVELOPERS OF THE THEME.

write to support@alidropship.com and say your issue, i am sure they are willing to help you.