Aliexpress URL info

JohannaR

hi All,
How can I get the Aliexpress URLs for all my products to import them into Shopify?
I cannot find that data.
Thank you

chris37

hi All,
How can I get the Aliexpress URLs for all my products to import them into Shopify?
I cannot find that data.
Thank you

I believe nobody anwser to you yet is because your question is not clear..

Can you try to explain it better with screenshot is going to be nice.

Direct Webstore

You did not state which Alidropship plugin you are using. Original or Woocommerce.

I cannot find that data.
Probably because it can't be done. (with the Original plugin) Just like Woocommerce, Shopify would have a different database with different product tables than the Alidropship Original plugin. Shopify's database and product tables would also be different from Woocommerce's as well of course. An export/import conversion script or plugin would be needed and there are none for the Alidropship Original plugin. As for Woocommerce ... keep reading.

Moving your products from the Original to Woocommerce .... Can't be done. You must start from scratch and re-import from Aliexpress.
Moving from Original plugin to Shopify........................................... Can't be done. You must start from scratch and re-import from Aliexpress.
Moving from Woocommerce to Shopify .......................................** CAN be done.

** Google is your friend: https://www.google.com/search?q=imp...ome..69i57.13939j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

The above is based on common sense, two minutes of Googling and basic database knowledge only. I have never exported/imported products from Alidropship to Shopify. For a definite answer, write to support@alidropship.com

But WHY anyone would want to move to Shopify with its exorbitant monthly fees is a mystery to me. Maybe because Shopify puts out a strong message on how easy it is for newbies and people are too lazy to go through any learning curve. (The same people who ultimately fail) I don't know. If one is serious about running a business as independently and economically as possible ... avoid Shopify. Just my opinion.

;)

Last edited:

JohannaR

thank you for replying, so basically it can't be done since I use the original plugin.

I have various reasons to move to Shopify even though is more expensive:
1. Alidropship original plugin doesn't support Afterpay (which is very popular in Australia, and now in USA, UK, Canada).
2. I also sell to other countries where currencies do not use cents, this is imposible to do with the original plugin. I found out this puts customers off, so it is essential to my business.

What about this option: import all my products using csv files, and enter manually the ALiexpress URL once I start receiving orders for certain products... I think this could work. For doing this, I will be using the Alidropship plugin for Shopify. Your thoughts?

Direct Webstore

JohannaR

Is it possible to import my products using CSV files to woocommerce? I understand the Aliexpress URL won't be available, but is it possible to import my products (I have more than 500.. so start from scratch is a no no).

Mar

Is it possible to import my products using CSV files to woocommerce? I understand the Aliexpress URL won't be available, but is it possible to import my products (I have more than 500.. so start from scratch is a no no).
I don't think so. If it is possible, switching from the original plugin to woo version would not be an issue.

JohannaR

Thank you! I just found the post... very insightful. I am not sure if I have the knowledge to do steps 5 and 6 (they are very technical). I am wondering if this is something the Alidropship support team would do as a paid task?

Mar

Thank you! I just found the post... very insightful. I am not sure if I have the knowledge to do steps 5 and 6 (they are very technical). I am wondering if this is something the Alidropship support team would do as a paid task?
That was posted long time ago. Despite the many users who want to switch to the woo version, never seen someone did it successfully with that post.

RichardSmithe

Share it has been having a lot of problems lately. I cant transfer any videos without it lowering the quality of them or transfer any work files without it deleting a part of the information. I tried using other apps from the windows store but they do not work well too. I am now temporarily using Jiotv for sharing videos and files but I hope I find a good and reliable app for sharing information at work. If someone has a solution to my problem, please contact me.

chris37

Share it has been having a lot of problems lately. I cant transfer any videos without it lowering the quality of them or transfer any work files without it deleting a part of the information. I tried using other apps from the windows store but they do not work well too. I am now temporarily using Jiotv for sharing videos and files but I hope I find a good and reliable app for sharing information at work. If someone has a solution to my problem, please contact me.
Better you create new thread for the issue you have..

In this thread is a tottaly different subject.