avis7737

I am from India. I have a website. This is a sex toy store. I only want to sell in the US through this website. Which payment gateway can I use for this?

Davidson1987

Cool idea, I hope the business will only go up. Based on the examples of my friends, I can only recommend payment systems like paypal. But the main thing is not to forget to control the reporting, and compare purchases and receipts to the account. I use automated billing software for this purpose. It helps me deal with all financial matters (so as not to get into the Bank applications once again). The less the government knows about you, the better. And do not try to fool paypal using a free account, in your case it will be better to immediately sign the account as a business)

Last edited:

elishwats

Great business idea. However, I don't understand why you want to sell sex toys only for the US. In any case, you can use PayPal to pay for your goods or bank cards. I don't know any other way yet. Although now, there are a lot of different applications through which you can also accept payments. You will need to google it and find out more. In fact, I also think about buying sex toys to diversify my sex life. Not so long ago, I started watching sex cam shows on vidsofcams.com. I really liked this format, but I think I will soon get tired of it.

Last edited: