Spare parts

fraymores

Lately I have been selling a product that after a while needs replacement parts. As my main market is Spain, I have thought if it is possible that I could buy these parts on Aliexpress and have them to be able to make fast shipments of very varied amounts, which do not correspond to the amounts offered on Aliexpress. How could I incorporate ento into my site? regards

Mar

I have thought if it is possible that I could buy these parts on Aliexpress and have them to be able to make fast shipments of very varied amounts,
If you mean you will buy the parts from AliExprerss and ship to you, it is possible. Since you have the physical products, AliExpress has nothing to do with order fulfillment so everything including prices and shipment will be taken care of by you.
How could I incorporate ento into my site? regards
Simply add the products to your site. This products will not be linked with AliExpress. There will be no updates of stock, price and everything. The products will be your own.

fraymores

Thanks, Daniel and Mar. The thing is the way that says Mar. I have been purchasing a product that due to its use will need to replace a part. I want to go ahead and before the client buys this piece on another site, I want to offer them the replacement service.
May I create a product by myself? How? It is possible to create it including the payment gateway? thanks for all

chris37

Thanks, Daniel and Mar. The thing is the way that says Mar. I have been purchasing a product that due to its use will need to replace a part. I want to go ahead and before the client buys this piece on another site, I want to offer them the replacement service.
May I create a product by myself? How? It is possible to create it including the payment gateway? thanks for all

Is gonna include the paytment gateway without to do nothing extra from your end.

About create the product your self, just add new product and add the details you need. (Just remember this product is not gonna be automatically update like the other products you have on your site.)

daniel-97

Let's make an example:

You sell a bottle with a straw in it, and after 10 use, the straw will need to be replaced.

Now, you can import the product to your store like normal, with Alidropshi extension. About the other straw, you can find another supplier to sell the straw only, and import it to your website as another product. And when the customer needs another straw, they can come to your store to buy another straw.

And everything on your store will be included and through a payment gateway.