about winning product and pixel

Mandc

I want to ask,"how to find a winning product"

The 1st step. A. make several general products on 1 site. then run ads on Facebook use pixels, of all general products.

and we take products that have sales, after we find a niche/winning product.

then the next step: Do we have to make new ads with new pixels? / Do we just continue the ads that are already running by using the same pixel?

and for the niche product website do we have to create a new website for the 1 niche product? is that good if we only use 1pixel for all general product and all niche product? which one better? every niche have their own pixel / all product,all niche only using 1pixel.

daniel-97

Do we have to make new ads with new pixels?
No, only 1 pixel and it can capture many events for many ads of yours
Do we just continue the ads that are already running by using the same pixel?
Yes, if they're running, why stop them and replace with another pixel?
and for the niche product website do we have to create a new website for the 1 niche product?
Yes, a general store includes many niches, and a niche store include 1 niche.
is that good if we only use 1pixel for all general product and all niche product?
Yes, only 1 pixel. We don't call it "general product" or "niche product", we call them products. "General" and "niche" are for Stores, websites.
every niche have their own pixel / all product,all niche only using 1pixel.
I don't understand, so no!

1 website has 1 pixel. That pixel will capture events for ALL the products that are included in that store :)

Mar

The 1st step. A. make several general products on 1 site. then run ads on Facebook use pixels, of all general products.

then the next step: Do we have to make new ads with new pixels? / Do we just continue the ads that are already running by using the same pixel?

and for the niche product website do we have to create a new website for the 1 niche product? is that good if we only use 1pixel for all general product and all niche product? which one better? every niche have their own pixel / all product,all niche only using 1pixel.
I don't think you understand about pixels.

Mandc

No, only 1 pixel and it can capture many events for many ads of yours

Yes, if they're running, why stop them and replace with another pixel?

1 website has 1 pixel. That pixel will capture events for ALL the products that are included in that store :)

let say. if i setup 1site for all general product. and i found 1 winning product.. if i want running a winning product in same site. i dont need pixel anymore.. but if i need to move 1 winning product from general site. to new niche site.. i need to create a new pixel? let say. niche product category "Dog" i built a new site for niche "dog" so i need to create a new pixel ? which one is the best? running in new site for niche category. or still using old general site,and using same pixel?

daniel-97

let say. if i setup 1site for all general product. and i found 1 winning product.. if i want running a winning product in same site. i dont need pixel anymore.. but if i need to move 1 winning product from general site. to new niche site.. i need to create a new pixel? let say. niche product category "Dog" i built a new site for niche "dog" so i need to create a new pixel ? which one is the best? running in new site for niche category. or still using old general site,and using same pixel?
DON'T PANIC! You're starting to understand :) I will try to explain to you easily through this example:

A website has 10 products that are related to "Pet" niche. And you create a Facebook Business account to run ads ➡ You get your pixel ID

Now, that pixel is a code, which you will add to your website to act as a person to watch who is doing what (check if they View Content - your product, Add To Cart, Checkout,...). There are many ways to add this code to your website but I use Alidropship's Facebook Business Add-on, all you need to do is copy your code and save, they will track everything for you.

Every website needs 1 pixel to track those information. And when you run ads to test products, pixel will collect that information and save it for you to do researches,... What that is, we call them Audience (Custom Audience and Lookalike Audience). You can search that on Youtube, it's for better ads results.

So you want to move on to another niche, all you have to do is delete the "Pet" products, and add new ones, and change domain name if you want. But that pixel is installed on your website and you don't need to do anything, as you still use the same website :) That's the best way and the cheapest way

Hope I make that clear and easy to understand :)

Last edited:

Mandc

So you want to move on to another niche, all you have to do is delete the "Pet" products, and add new ones, and change domain name if you want. But that pixel is installed on your website and you don't need to do anything, as you still use the same website :) That's the best way and the cheapest way

Hope I make that clear and easy to understand :)

almost understand. :D
how about if i run 1site with general product. "Pet,Kitchen,Fashion,Gadget,etc". and let say. Pet is winning product?

daniel-97

almost understand. :D
how about if i run 1site with general product. "Pet,Kitchen,Fashion,Gadget,etc". and let say. Pet is winning product?
And all you need to do is run ads for Pet products. 1 pixel will catch every events, for everything in that website.

If nothing happens to "Kitchen,Fashion, Gadget,ect" products, it won't have anything to catch, so it will only catch events from Pet products

Mandc

And all you need to do is run ads for Pet products. 1 pixel will catch every events, for everything in that website.

If nothing happens to "Kitchen,Fashion, Gadget,ect" products, it won't have anything to catch, so it will only catch events from Pet products
okay, so even though we use the same pixel for all different types of products. Facebook Pixel will still be able to categorize each type based on a niche? so we dont need to create a new domain anymore for niche product?

daniel-97

okay, so even though we use the same pixel for all different types of products. Facebook Pixel will still be able to categorize each type based on a niche?
It's based on URLs, each product has a unique URL, if you name 2 products with the same URL, it will add numbers.

Example: https://abc.com/dog-product (first product) ➡ https://abc.com/dog-product-1 (second product will automatically add "1" to the end of it's URL)
so we dont need to create a new domain anymore for niche product?
You can create many websites, it's up to you. But each website need it's unique pixel

wayne2013

you can find products by using product hunt software to name a few NICHESCRAPER ECOMLAB AND SHOP INSPECT