fb disable my account. how to create a secure account going forward?

Mandc

hi,i run fb ads account. under my name. and facebook disable my account because violate rules/ selling fakebrand from aliexpress,include my credit card i think getting disable...
before this i run ads from facebook for fakebrand selling...
and my internet ip is dynamic..so i remove everything cookies.cache.browser.and uninstall the browser..and restart the modem. and register facebook again under my wife name.and using my wife creditcard.. after 3-5days.. facebook disable my account again, that i create under my wife name...how they know im same person,who register facebook account with same user? and now i cant register my facebook account again.

any tips?

chris37

hi,i run fb ads account. under my name. and facebook disable my account because violate rules/ selling fakebrand from aliexpress,include my credit card i think getting disable...
before this i run ads from facebook for fakebrand selling...
and my internet ip is dynamic..so i remove everything cookies.cache.browser.and uninstall the browser..and restart the modem. and register facebook again under my wife name.and using my wife creditcard.. after 3-5days.. facebook disable my account again, that i create under my wife name...how they know im same person,who register facebook account with same user? and now i cant register my facebook account again.

any tips?

Facebook will disabling your account because your products you sell doesn't follow the requirements!

Mandc

Facebook will disabling your account because your products you sell doesn't follow the requirements!

yes i know it. how i can register facebook again? im not selling fake product anymore. i try register facebook using other pc. with same network..and i get disable instantly.

Direct Webstore

I dont know what going on.
my internet ip is dynamic

He's possibly wrong about this and doesn't have enough imagination to try a free anonymous proxy to double-check and/or see if that works or he hasn't removed all Facebook cookies from his browser. (Or just tried a different browser).

Either way, people who knowingly break Facebook's rules after ALL the horror stories on the net about the consequences, get no sympathy from me. These kinds of idiots usually fail within a year anyway.

Last edited: