URL blocked by facebook

yoha03

Hi,

I just buy custom store from alidropship and got my store 3 weeks ago, but now when I try to put the domain name into instagram and facebook, it is rejected
it saying that This domain has been identified as malicious and/or abusive
I haven't even make any post yet in facebook before, anyone having the same issue?
because now I can't make facebook ads too.

does buying new domain and redirect it to my original domain work?

thanks

Mar

Hi,

I just buy custom store from alidropship and got my store 3 weeks ago, but now when I try to put the domain name into instagram and facebook, it is rejected
it saying that This domain has been identified as malicious and/or abusive
I haven't even make any post yet in facebook before, anyone having the same issue?
because now I can't make facebook ads too.

thanks
Buying a new domain and redirect will not work. If the original domain is blocked, it is always blocked.

Direct Webstore

Instead of thinking of "band-aid" fixes, do a proper fix by contacting Facebook. If you're really set on using this particular domain, that is.

Is this ...

1. An old domain you used for your new store?
2. Or a new domain created 3 weeks ago?

If it's #1 ... get a new domain and don't abuse Facebook with it like the old one.
If it's #2 ... contact Facebook.

yoha03

Instead of thinking of "band-aid" fixes, do a proper fix by contacting Facebook. If you're really set on using this particular domain, that is.

Is this ...

1. An old domain you used for your new store?
2. Or a new domain created 3 weeks ago?

If it's #1 ... get a new domain and don't abuse Facebook with it like the old one.
If it's #2 ... contact Facebook.

Hi, this is new domain bought at the same time with the custom store creation, so I also not sure why it is happened as I haven't even post anything in facebook.
I already contact facebook using the form couple of days ago, but it's written there they are not really monitoring that so I just looking for backup plan in case they don't respond, worst case I think I need to move to another domain which is quite troublesome

Mar

Hi, this is new domain bought at the same time with the custom store creation, so I also not sure why it is happened as I haven't even post anything in facebook.
I already contact facebook using the form couple of days ago, but it's written there they are not really monitoring that so I just looking for backup plan in case they don't respond, worst case I think I need to move to another domain which is quite troublesome
Did you personally choose that domain, or was it a part of the custom store creation? I am thinking that the domain was already used in the past and was blocked by Facebook.

Direct Webstore

I need to move to another domain which is quite troublesome
There are clone/backup plugins that can change your site to a new domain ...

... or you can do it manually by downloading your site files and database. Edit the config.php with new user/database details if needed and open the database.sql file in a decent text editor like Notebook++ and do a search/replace with the old domain/new domain and the site name, emails etc. Then upload your files to the new public_html or whatever folder and import the edited database.sql file via PHPMyAdmin. I've done it many times. It's fun :)

yoha03

Did you personally choose that domain, or was it a part of the custom store creation? I am thinking that the domain was already used in the past and was blocked by Facebook.

I choose myself, strangely I can put that domain in my facebook page in the beginning and click from it, but suddenly it is blocked after 1 week or so
but I check nothing strange from the item I sold, just worried even changing domain name will get blocked again after sometimes if the issue is on the webstore itself :D

Mar

I choose myself, strangely I can put that domain in my facebook page in the beginning and click from it, but suddenly it is blocked after 1 week or so
but I check nothing strange from the item I sold, just worried even changing domain name will get blocked again after sometimes if the issue is on the webstore itself :D
When you change domain, it is another webstore, although there is always a chance the new webstore will be blocked also. It depend on the content that is posted.

yoha03

Update, contact the facebook concierge and they unblock the restrictions, hope it will never happened again