Different Prices For Different Zones Or Countries!!??

Raafat

Dear,
Is there a way -or a plugin- to add to the AliDropship Original to set up different prices for different zones or countries? I understand such a thing exist in the AliDropship Plugin for WooCommerce but not in the Original AliDropship plugin.

I’m using the Free Worldwide Shipping method, however, some products have free shipping to Europe but not to Brazil, for example; and I need to include the shipping prices with the products if there are any to continue use the Free Worldwide shipping method.
The competition is fierce and I don’t think it’s a good idea to exclude other markets.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited:

SauDev

I don’t have the answer to that but there is a work around it, you can use the taxes in the Main menu settings of AliDropship plugin and fix it based on customers shipping address, I hope this solves your issue

Raafat

I don’t have the answer to that but there is a work around it, you can use the taxes in the Main menu settings of AliDropship plugin and fix it based on customers shipping address, I hope this solves your issue

Thanks for the answer ...however this is the same as "No Free Shipping".