Van Gogh Theme Complete Order button trouble

I can't seem to figure out why my transactions keep failing, after clicking Complete Order i'm always met with Sorry, we were unable to successfully process this transaction. What are the possible reasons as to why this keeps happening?
- Notification settings are fine
- Stripe Payment is set up properly and working fine
Just can't think of what the problem might be? Help anyone?

Hey Daniel, I don't think stripe is the problem as the test cards were working fine, I have another payment option "Direct Payment Option" and still i'm re-directed to the page "Transaction Failed". When I check the orders to see if anything happened it says there are no transactions. It feels as though there's a problem with a button itself. I'm using the single product theme Van Gogh so not sure what's going on. I think it's a small problem that I just can't figure out.

Attachments

• complete order.png
    complete order.png
    59.3 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hey Daniel, I don't think stripe is the problem as the test cards were working fine, I have another payment option "Direct Payment Option" and still i'm re-directed to the page "Transaction Failed". When I check the orders to see if anything happened it says there are no transactions. It feels as though there's a problem with a button itself. I'm using the single product theme Van Gogh so not sure what's going on. I think it's a small problem that I just can't figure out.
Hello,

I'm sorry to hear you're having such issues. Please note that the theme doesn't affect the way Checkout and payments work.
Have you got in touch with our support team? They're online pretty much all the time. Please send a support ticket at alidropship.com, our managers will be happy to help you!