Gift Box add-on (BETA) - Motivate people to buy more with free gifts and discounts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nadezhda

Staff member
Hi Also when a customer got them gift or the discount is must stop to open automatic in any page visitor move around. For example if i got the gift and i continue the shopping,The gift box is open automatic in any product page even in the shipping and the checkout page. Customer noticed got the gift in the first pop up,is not need to open everytime :)

Hi!
You are right, one more auto-opening condition should be added from our side!

Nadezhda

Staff member
Guys, if the condition with a threshold doesn't work right for you on a new version, if you see the wrong amount at the Gift pop-up, please update the prices at AliDropship plugin, it should help!

Attachments

• reset price.png
    reset price.png
    188.7 KB · Views: 9

daniel-97

After trying the new version, here are some problems I encountered:

1. The "Customize Text" section is still useless for me, because I cannot change it. So I think, don't put it there if I can't change it.

2. There is a little typo in the "Condition" section: https://prnt.sc/t0i8wg

3. The "Spend only ... more" function is still doesn't work correctly for the "Threshold" condition.

4. The "Customer gets only one gift which meets the highest required threshold" still apply All the gifts, not the highest.

Guys, if the condition with a threshold doesn't work right for you on a new version, if you see the wrong amount at the Gift pop-up, please reset the prices at AliDropship plugin, it should help!
I don't use Alidropship Formula...

Mar

I tried to install the updated version again, it is really not working even with other browsers. I' ll have to deactivate the addon.

1592286785995.png

chris37

I tried to install the updated version again, it is really not working even with other browsers. I' ll have to deactivate the addon.

View attachment 12119

Hi @Mar Use the clean option plugin and delete the agb-setting from the table database..this is the only way I found when I has same issue like you.(dont forget backup the database first for any case :) )
Then reinstall the plugin. I wish this fix your proplem

Nadezhda

Staff member
After trying the new version, here are some problems I encountered:

1. The "Customize Text" section is still useless for me, because I cannot change it. So I think, don't put it there if I can't change it.

2. There is a little typo in the "Condition" section: https://prnt.sc/t0i8wg

3. The "Spend only ... more" function is still doesn't work correctly for the "Threshold" condition.

4. The "Customer gets only one gift which meets the highest required threshold" still apply All the gifts, not the highest.

I don't use Alidropship Formula...

Hi, Daniel! Will check it on your website now!

Mar

Hi @Mar Use the clean option plugin and delete the agb-setting from the table database..this is the only way I found when I has same issue like you.(dont forget backup the database first for any case :) )
Then reinstall the plugin. I wish this fix your proplem
Thanks, it is working now, at least with this type of discount.

Mar

This is very important but it is not working now. If the box don't open by itself, visitors are not likely to notice it.

1592450421617.png

Mar

Is working fine in my website. Did you try ingognito browser @Mar ?
I tried it in Incognito, sometime it open by itself, sometime not. But when it open, it is not showing the product I offer discount. Also, visitors usually are not using Incognito browser. We are trying to make it work in browsers that most visitors are using.

chris37

It's not working properly on my website, sometimes it pops up, sometimes it's not. And it's kinda slow to wait to it to pop up for me

Yes the pop up is have some delay to appear, also because is triggering Ajax the loading time of the full website to load increase to 6-7 second with the gift box enable. When you uncheck the autopen in the first visitor load it's stil slow the website about 3-4 second ...(this must be take in consideration @Nadezhda )

Try it by yourself in the gtmetrix..

chris37

This is very important but it is not working now. If the box don't open by itself, visitors are not likely to notice it.

View attachment 12130

Is only open in the first visit of your customer... if the customer leave from your site and comeback later is not going to reopen. (Propaply is wrong explanation because ONLY the first visit of the custome is open the box,not every visit how is write there) if you clean your browser cache is gonna work only once again..

I don't know what the alidropship team have in mind about this but they must to clarify it.(IF is open in every visit of the custome or only the first visit )

Last edited:
Reactions: Mar

Nadezhda

Staff member
Yes the pop up is have some delay to appear, also because is triggering Ajax the loading time of the full website to load increase to 6-7 second with the gift box enable. When you uncheck the autopen in the first visitor load it's stil slow the website about 3-4 second ...(this must be take in consideration @Nadezhda )

Try it by yourself in the gtmetrix..

Will check that! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.