AliExpress cashback

Enov

someone can confirm us why admitad is dropped from alidropship? there is any reason?
I'm still using it, even if there is sometimes payment delays etc.

Enov

Guys, I just tested EPN, the earning is lower than admitad...
Also you can't withdraw money to Paypal, Payoneer etc. They don't have those options.

Last edited:

Mar

Guys, I just tested EPN, the earning is lower than admitad...
Also you can't withdraw money to Paypal, Payoneer etc. They don't have those options.
I just checked my EPN account. I cannot compare Admitad since I am using EPN ever since. I used to add Paypal wallet in the past, it was accepted and I successfully used it to withdraw commission a number of times. I noted now yes, EPN don't accept Paypal, anymore. So I added another wallet successfully and tested it. I could not have checked it without your post. Thanks.

daniel-97

Admitad is working fine for me. And as long as it continues to, I'm leaving it as it is.
Do you use Admitad with Alidropship plugin? They changed it to only EPN now so I'm wondering what will happen to the ones using Admitad before the update of this plugin

Direct Webstore

I think I better double check

This is the reply I just got from Alidropship Support regarding this ...

Alidropship Support said:
Admitad has changed the terms for new users and became unavailable for them. Thus we have removed the guide for new users from the site. If you receive cashback from Admitad, you can continue using their cashback service in Alidropship.

So if you use Admitad ... you can keep using it.
If you don't use it ... you never will.

;)

SauDev

I just got my eStore 2 days ago and while setting it up I found out that EPN cashback seems to be no longer working!!

Screen Shot 2020-07-03 at 11.49.10 PM.png
So now even this option is not available

Direct Webstore

EPN cashback seems to be no longer working!! ... So now even this option is not available
It works and it's available but EPN is very fussy about who they approve. It says they have banned you. You must have pissed them off somehow.
I use Admitad but recently successfully applied for an EPN account when I first saw this thread. But when I discovered that Admitad was OK, I abandoned the EPN account.

Unless that screenshot means they have banned Aliexpress, which seems hugely unlikely.

Have you written to them? It's the first thing I'd have done.

SauDev

Thanks I am guessing because my website is set to Coming soon page might be the reason when they wanted to check it they got pissed off