Gift Box add-on (BETA) - Motivate people to buy more with free gifts and discounts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nadezhda

Staff member
Hi!

We have just developed a new add-on- Gift Box. It's a simple solution to reward your customers with gifts that encourage clients to act now and to buy more. You can set up your own rules of giving gifts and increase the revenue of your dropshipping store greatly!

You are very welcome to take part in beta testing. Please send me a pm to get your FREE license key!

1.png

2.png
3.png
4.png

5.png

The files are attached. For license keys, please PM me.

Attachments

• 3.png
    3.png
    80.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 2.png
    2.png
    55.9 KB · Views: 5
  • giftbox 0.0.5 php 71.zip
    696.9 KB · Views: 23
  • giftbox 0.0.5 php 72.zip
    697.6 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

Mar

First thing I notice, please see screenshots. I don't know if I miss something. But it is good in Opera browser.

This is the setting in dashboard with preview.
1591889654467.png

The setting page.
1591889961680.png
This is the front end, Chrome browser. the product is not showing. Even of I cleared cache.
1591889864906.png

The right display in the front end, Opera browser.
1591890749878.png

Johnny Hook

1. Doese the settings say that this Giftbox should „Open every time when a customer gets to cart”?
No matter if the card is Empty (img. 1) or customer added one Product (img. 2) - the Gift Box is present and its not opening by it self.
I tried it on Mozila Firefox and on Google Chrome, the result is the same.

1_Test.png

2. Lets say I will set up a Threshold of minimum $14, that will be enabled automatically when minimum purchase requirements are reached.
I tested with several products, it works but customer will not understand so easy why the products it cost for ex. in my case 18.99 but in subtotal is written $18.04? Does the customer need to deduct by himself that he received a gift of 5% off?
It is not better to explain customer how he has achieved that gift? or to insert a note above subtotal, for ex. -5% GIFT

2_Test.png

Also, the same note could be inserted at checkout as well.

2_Testb.png

Mar

If you haven't added to cart the product to get a discount yet, you should see this product at widget http://joxi.net/J2bQOBEcGblPbm
Understand, and the product is shown in Opera but not in Chrome even after I cleared browser cache. The fact that the product is showing in Opera, I believe the setting is right. I sent you admin access in PM. In the meantime, I deactivated the add-on.

daniel-97

@Nadezhda There's some problems:
1. I added to cart to try, and then deleted it. But when I refreshed the page, that item in my cart was still there.

2. The "Customized Text" I changed but they didn't show correctly

3. About Threshold. I set it to Discount $5 if they reach the $50 threshold. But when I added a product to Cart, the message came out pretty messy, sometimes this, sometimes that.
And when I added them to over $50, even at Checkout, it's still "Spend only ... more" even when the amount was reduced.

4. And about the Setting, I set it to "Customer gets only one gift which meets the highest required threshold"
It still applies all of the Gifts to Cart.

Last edited:

Nadezhda

Staff member
daniel-97
1. Sorry, I don't think it may refer to the add-on. I'd advise to update the page with CTRL
2. S- means string, it will be substituted with a number of discount. But we will change it with something that won't put you off:)

daniel-97

@Nadezhda I just added 2 more problems in my comment above, hope you can take a look

2. S- means string, it will be substituted with a number of discount. But we will change it with something that won't put you off:)
I'm not worrying about the code tho, I just thought that those texts could be changed, but they didn't when I wrote something else

Johnny Hook

@Nadezhda
It will be a good Idea to have the possibility to switch order between gifts.
In my case, I want
1. Spend US $14 to be first
and after that the second one
2. Spend US $100 to get.....

to fix that issue, I should to delete now all gifts created and to create at first that one with 5% and after with 10%.
But lets say I will add more later, after few weeks, I should to delete them again and to create in the right order?
I think it is something necessary to have such option.

3.png

Last edited:

daniel-97

Nadezhda

Staff member
daniel-97
3. You're right, it's performance is not perfect yet. Will be fixing it. Thanks!

4. Probably you have several rules activated. One rule is reached, but you can reach another one and get the maximum discount.

Nadezhda

Staff member
Oh, I did being careful haha, will be more careful next time!

How about these texts: https://prnt.sc/syd02s
Can we change them? Because they didn't change from my end when I re-wrote them.

And about the "Threshold Not Met" amount, they didn't work properly on my end

As you can see for me it works, I can't see all your settings, but if you PM me your access details, will be able to check properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.