Facebook reject to do a conversion ads after I did engagement one.

Johnny Hook

Hello. I run an ads on facebook few days ago, through which I did engagement on a certain product (which was accepted by facebook)
Yesterday with the same post I tried to do conversion campaign, but they rejected my ads saying that:

URL of that product
The website URL in this post doesn't comply with our Non-Functional Landing Page policy. Boosted posts can't be edited. Choose a post using a different website URL or request another review if you believe this post was incorrectly rejected.

Is there any way to fix that issue?

I followed step by step all Facebook marketing from Premium Products.
@Ekaterina Sayapina

Attachments

• facebook_rejected my ads_02.png
    facebook_rejected my ads_02.png
    203.6 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

daniel-97

Facebook is a big company but they have a surprisingly low employee rate. Most of the post will be checked by their systems, and sometimes, by human.

That should explain why your post was approved in the past and now was rejected, that could be because it was accepted by their system.

Check to see if your landing page works, or clear and direct to the product, and don't have many ads and pop-ups. (Stated in their Policy)

And if everything is good and it's clearly rejected by mistake, contact them through their instructions and just wait to see if they accept it this time.

Johnny Hook

Facebook is a big company but they have a surprisingly low employee rate. Most of the post will be checked by their systems, and sometimes, by human.

That should explain why your post was approved in the past and now was rejected, that could be because it was accepted by their system.

Check to see if your landing page works, or clear and direct to the product, and don't have many ads and pop-ups. (Stated in their Policy)

And if everything is good and it's clearly rejected by mistake, contact them through their instructions and just wait to see if they accept it this time.

I didn't does anything to that add, just submitted again for review and it worked.
Yes, you are right, most of the post are checked by their system.