AliDropship Themes Update (Raphael and Dali)

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Raphael (current version: 1.6.9.1)

- Now you can import video to product gallery (make sure you have the latest version of the plugin - 1.8.9.7) Video will be added to the product automatically. To add your own video (or its cover image), just replace the link in the Video field.
gallery video.png
- Loading time greatly improved.
- Structured data added.
- Minor improvements.

Dali (current version: 1.4.9)

- Now you can import video to product gallery (make sure you have the latest version of the plugin - 1.8.9.7) Video will be added to the product automatically. To add your own video (or its cover image), just replace the link in the Video field.
- Loading time improved.

kdb

hi,
I have updated the theme Raphael.

Two issues
1 google search consol started giving error
missing field AggregateRating (optional)
missing field Review (optional)

After running sellika "make beautiful" the search bar was shrunk to a small box, second, the reviews was disappeared the tabs are broken appear at the end of the post.

Regards,
kdb

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

hi,
I have updated the theme Raphael.

Two issues
1 google search consol started giving error
missing field AggregateRating (optional)
missing field Review (optional)

After running sellika "make beautiful" the search bar was shrunk to a small box, second, the reviews was disappeared the tabs are broken appear at the end of the post.

Regards,
kdb
Hello,

You've check your Homepage, haven't you?
These are not errors, these are warnings (i.e. not critical).
For the theme to display AggregateRating, your products must have rating.
For example, this is how a rated product looks like on Homepage of the demo website:
schema org raphael.png
Reviews property can only be displayed on Single product page.

stev650

After I have updated the theme the search bar at the top no longer works and it also looks awful.

Attachments

• 1590047805526.png
    1590047805526.png
    16.8 KB · Views: 14

stev650

A new finding of the latest theme update. The discount badges have changed. I prefer the word "OFF" to be there instead of just a negative sign in front of the discount percentage. Any chance of switching it back?

Attachments

• Discount badge before theme update.png
    Discount badge before theme update.png
    9.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Discount badge after theme update.png
    Discount badge after theme update.png
    10 KB · Views: 4
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Please makes sure you've updated the theme to the latest version. Here's the theme file.

Attachments

• raphael_1.6.9.1.zip
    4.1 MB · Views: 8
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

A new finding of the latest theme update. The discount badges have changed. I prefer the word "OFF" to be there instead of just a negative sign in front of the discount percentage. Any chance of switching it back?
We had to replace 'OFF' with the minus sign as there're a lot of people who run their stores in different languages and they have difficulties translating 'OFF'.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

would you please share the previous version.
We DO NOT recommend using old versions. There have been a lot of improvements + there can be some incompatibilities with new versions of AliDropship plugin. Moreover, we won't be able to provide support if you use an old version of the theme.

kdb

We DO NOT recommend using old versions. There have been a lot of improvements + there can be some incompatibilities with new versions of AliDropship plugin. Moreover, we won't be able to provide support if you use an old version of the theme.
Ah! Thanks for update. ;)