Website Logo missing on abandoned carts email - Davinci woo

kumudu

I just noticed website logos are missing on abandoned carts email templates for 2 Davinci woo sites. Deleted existing templates and used default settings but still the same. (They are working well on original ADS sites) All plugins are up to date. Anyone else has this issue.......or is it only for me?:)

Thanks.

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
I just noticed website logos are missing on abandoned carts email templates for 2 Davinci woo sites. Deleted existing templates and used default settings but still the same. (They are working well on original ADS sites) All plugins are up to date. Anyone else has this issue.......or is it only for me?:)

Thanks.
Hello!

For AliDropshipWoo Abandoned Cart add-on does not include logo from website to Abandoned Cart add-on default templates due technical reasons, unfortunately. This feature is available only for AliDropship Original plugin.

kumudu

Thank you Dimitriy for the reply. Forgot to mention earlier I tried to insert the logo in the field manually, but still didn't work. So, I guess what you mean is the logo cannot be inserted at all for AliDropshipWoo?

Thanks.

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you Dimitriy for the reply. Forgot to mention earlier I tried to insert the logo in the field manually, but still didn't work. So, I guess what you mean is the logo cannot be inserted at all for AliDropshipWoo?

Thanks.
It should still work, if you add logo in the e-mail Template manaully on Woo version either. You can send me a PM with your WP-admin access details and I will check what might be wrong.