Best SEO Plugin for my Ali Woocommerce Store?

Cloud-Miner

Hello everyone,

With the recent disaster of a Yoast update (May update), I find it quite hard to choose an SEO plugin for my new AliWoo store. I have finalised about 4 contenders that are arguably better than Yoast.

Although I must admit I use Yoast for one of my sites but I might jump the ship if Yoast continues to push its ridiculous updates that do more harm than good. For instance, automatically switching your search appearance settings, hidden Author archive settings, etc.

However, I can't seem to decide which SEO plugin from the list below is worth my time. Please chime in with your suggestions and also what plugin you use (apart from these) for your Woo sites. I am looking for a free plugin now. I was about to buy the Yoast premium for WooCommerce, but figured it is over priced and bloated as hell.

1) RankMath: This one's being marketed as a Yoast killer and has the most features out of all "free" SEO plugins. Have seen rave reviews about this everywhere (Siteground redux) but honestly don't know if this plugin has helped any Woo site till date. If there are any users of this plugin on this forum, it would be good to see your suggestions. I want to check if this plugin is reliable or not.

2) The SEO Framework: The cleanest plugin of them all. Simple interface and zero B.S settings. However, it doesn't support breadcrumbs on the frontend, which I think are crucial on a Woo Store for navigation. Does anyone use this? There's a paid version too but it doesn't support breadcrumbs as well. Also it's perhaps the most expensive one.

3) SEOPress: The free version is good but it is only for blogs while the paid version can do it all. It is also competitively priced (much less than Yoast). Then again it's a new plugin, more bloated (still less than Yoast) but I don't see the point of using it since the freemium doesn't support Woo.

4) All In One SEO: Another clean plugin that's only about SEO and no B.S reading analysis, scoring and the rest of it. This one's got a free version but I doubt if it fully supports Woo. Although there's paid version as well but I am looking at a free solution. Even if I get it, it still seems limited compared to others from what I've seen in my research.

I do understand that no SEO plugin will get traffic to your site. But, it is also important for Schema markups, on-page SEO, sitemap submissions, etc. unless you take the long route.

@Direct Webstore @Mar *Sorry I am tagging you guys specifically, but you are the most active and knowledgable members (apart from the admins) on this forum.

Direct Webstore

All In One SEO: Another clean plugin that's only about SEO and no B.S reading analysis, scoring and the rest of it. This one's got a free version but I doubt if it fully supports Woo

It supports Woo just great in my opinion. It does all I need. As for "fully" supports you would need the paid version which has lots of ...
B.S reading analysis, scoring and the rest of it.

However, I can't seem to decide
It's a bit of a personal choice. Just install them all one by one, check them out, uninstall, make a decision. That's what I did. ;)

Last edited:

Cloud-Miner

Yeah I might as well go ahead with RankMath now that everything has been setup for my store. Is it causing any problems so far?

Samx4UnSlater

Previously, my team and I used Yoast, to be honest, I absolutely didn't like it, since the influx was not what the company assured me. I am engaged in a small online business with my two colleagues and one of them in November I found a service for SEO promotion advertising google and we started using it, and for these 4-5 months we have excellent indicators, we quickly gained the audience we need, but because of this damn pandemic, all business projects, including ours, suffer greatly, of course, now everything seems to be ending, but at the moment there are still some restrictions and this greatly hinders our ambitions!

Last edited: