Add an extra instagram account

Dylan-

I don't know if this is possible, but i would like to add an extra account. Because i want to post gallery images to a separate account.

Nadezhda

Staff member
I don't know if this is possible, but i would like to add an extra account. Because i want to post gallery images to a separate account.
We do not advise to create several accounts for the same website. Neither Instagram, nor FB encourage such actions, they suggest extra accounts like spam or fake. For instance, Intstagram restricts actions for such accounts and then may even block them.

Of course you can add a new account, above your nickname there is an arrow where you can switch between profiles. Apparently, you are trying to make your main account beautifully, if you decided to create a private profile. Hope that you promote your page. Every major blogger sometimes buys instagram likes. Now this is very common and is considered normal. But you need to watch and buy only high-quality likes so that you are not banned. I wish you success and hope that I have been helpful

Last edited:

Nadezhda

Staff member
riftgreen, I think, it's inappropriate to compare such a large business as Starbacks or Nike for e.g.(where hundreeds of people are trying to find a job and it makes sense to create an extra account to hire) with dropshipping business.

We don't really know, if they are using a multi-site, so each link is considered to be like a different link, not of the same site.
Besides, if you analyze the links in Instagram BIO of Nike accounts, you will see, that they are different:
- nike.com/Alphafly
- or go.nike.com/football, which lead not right to the main website, but to it's subdomain
- and go.nike.com/YCSU
Did you find such important information in that nice guide?

Did you think that the bluetick also can give some advantages to it's owner? It may influence too.

Anyway the author of that guide is right that the content posted in different accounts shouldn't be the same.
Otherwise, it make no sense.

We do know that Instagram blocks for using the same links in BIO, but anyone can take the risk and try to check on its own)