" Bulk Discount " plugin, always auto redirect to license page

ashik_cse

Hi @Mar ,

Recently i purchased " Bulk Discounts " addons . after active the license, when i try to go " Dashboard" menu, it's always redirect to license page. check the video

I am using flatsome theme. Currently child theme is active. Note that: Never i touch parent theme any code.

currently i did flowing check below :

1. I am using child theme and also have add few custom functions to functions.php. I remove all of my custom function.php code but the plugin doesnot work. check pastebin link https://pastebin.com/jHm73x8H , that i used in my child theme. please check and let me know any problem about my code.

2. I am using also wp-rocket plugin with cloudflare cdn. I remove all of cache from wp-rocket with cloudflare cache but the plugin doesnot work.

3. I remove all of my browser cache but the plugin doesnot work.

anyone face such issue with flatsome theme.?

Thanks

Last edited:

Mar

Hi @Mar ,

Recently i purchased " Bulk Discounts " addons . after active the license, when i try to go " Dashboard" menu, it's always redirect to license page. check the video

I am using flatsome theme. Currently child theme is active. Note that: Never i touch parent theme any code.

currently i did flowing check below :

1. I am using child theme and also have add few custom functions to functions.php. I remove all of my custom function.php code but the plugin doesnot work. check pastebin link https://pastebin.com/jHm73x8H , that i used in my child theme. please check and let me know any problem about my code.

2. I am using also wp-rocket plugin with cloudflare cdn. I remove all of cache from wp-rocket with cloudflare cache but the plugin doesnot work.

3. I remove all of my browser cache but the plugin doesnot work.

anyone face such issue with flatsome theme.?

Thanks
Have you tried other alidropship plugins, e. g. Social Rabbit, etc.? Most common cause of this issue is the setting below. Make sure WordPress Address (URL) and Site Address (URL) are the same.

1586664940105.png