Rubens Theme - Menu Keeps Putting Categories Into "More"

daniel-97

Hello, I'm using Rubens Theme. I have 4 categories like in the picture: https://prnt.sc/rhiqks
As you can see 2 of my categories collapsed into "More".

I used to have 5 categories and they all displayed just fine, but sometimes 2 of the last categories got put into "More", and after I refreshed the page, they appeared like normal.

But this time they don't appear after I refreshed the page. Please help me with this! Thank you :)

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello, I'm using Rubens Theme. I have 4 categories like in the picture: https://prnt.sc/rhiqks
As you can see 2 of my categories collapsed into "More".

I used to have 5 categories and they all displayed just fine, but sometimes 2 of the last categories got put into "More", and after I refreshed the page, they appeared like normal.

But this time they don't appear after I refreshed the page. Please help me with this! Thank you :)
Hello Daniel,

We've tweaked the way Main menu works due to a number of requests.

Abid Ali

Hi Ekaterina,

At least five categories should allow appearing in the menu.

Your efforts in this will highly be appreciated.

Regards,

i.khatab

Hi
Im facing issue with Rubins theme on mobile IOS when select a one of main categories it didn't open the main then sub category,
its open the first sub menu directly, i have to click back in the browser to see all sub menus.
i hope you got what i mean, Note that i sent to the support team from about 2 months a go and nit solved till now

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi
Im facing issue with Rubins theme on mobile IOS when select a one of main categories it didn't open the main then sub category,
its open the first sub menu directly, i have to click back in the browser to see all sub menus.
i hope you got what i mean, Note that i sent to the support team from about 2 months a go and nit solved till now
Hello,

The menu bug has been already fixed. Please make sure you have the latest version of the theme (1.0.4). If the issue persists, please send me a pm with your WP acceess details so I can check what might be wrong.