Purchase difficulty

Kenvee

Guys, my store is almost one month old. Because of the country I’m located, I cannot integrate PayPal, Stripe or any of the other popular payment gateways. This scares my customers off. They fill all their shipping information but don’t go through with payment. I email them after they abandon carts but never get replies. I’m looking for a partner who will help me with the payment side of things and split 50/50 profits.

mt1895

Guys, my store is almost one month old. Because of the country I’m located, I cannot integrate PayPal, Stripe or any of the other popular payment gateways. This scares my customers off. They fill all their shipping information but don’t go through with payment. I email them after they abandon carts but never get replies. I’m looking for a partner who will help me with the payment side of things and split 50/50 profits.

WOW Kenvee!!!!

That is incredibly impressive to have a store up and running in less than a month and have customer(s) already. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Will you kindly post your store URL so that we know what you want us to partner with?