Price increase at checkout

bertglo

"Direct Webstore, post: 71099, member: 473"]How much more of an in-depth "meaningful" explanation do you need?

None really...I wanted to find out if that was normal.

Yes. I know it was. Google "sarcasm".
yea ...at the moment I am looking for my body, I have been called a nobody about three times now....hope I find it soon..lol

bertglo

You have asked and you have been answered. All that has followed that answer is just annoying and pedantic nitpicking.

Now do something more practical like learning how to quote people in a forum correctly.
You guys have serious issues here. Do you not think your response is annoying? Where did I respond to you annoyingly?

bertglo

You're not really making any sense at all. What on Earth has the forum got to do with the nonexistent responsibility of Aliexpress sellers to inform all of their past customers (including the drop shipping ones) when they raise (or lower) the price of one of their products? You're being totally unrealistic. You don't seem to clearly understand what Aliexpress actually is.

Really mate ...

... just cut the pedantic drama and making mountains out of molehills and ...
I never asked for Aliexpress sellers to inform all of their past customers (including the drop shipping ones) when they raise (or lower) the price of one of their products. Go look at the posts...

Direct Webstore

You guys have serious issues here.
Right. It's you.

Do you not think your response is annoying?
I'd say my responses probably would be annoying to you. The unpleasant truth often is.

I never asked for Aliexpress sellers to inform all of their past customers (including the drop shipping ones) when they raise (or lower) the price of one of their products. Go look at the posts...
And I never said you said that. I was generalizing the concept of the issue. You just want them to inform you only and/or are wondering WHY they don't inform you (only, apparently).

Do you see? Here you are being pedantic again. God knows how you'll react when you get a REAL problem.

Last edited:

bertglo

Maybe if I repeated it a few hundred times ...

Your math is a bit off too. But if counting more than 2 things is a struggle ... no wonder.
Yep and I said,
Apparently I was not supposed to ask anything about it
You are making an issue about my math with no money involved? This whole thing started because of Alidropship recommended store math

bertglo

Right. It's you.

I'd say my responses probably would be annoying to you. The unpleasant truth often is.

And I never said you said that. I was generalizing the concept of the issue. You just want them to inform you only. You see? Here you are being pedantic again. God knows how you'll react when you get a REAL problem.
I am not annoyed, you are the one complaining about being annoyed. Clearly you are trying to annoy me with your responses. I made it clear that I didn't want them to inform me. If I did I would have contacted them. I came to the forum to find out if it was a normal occurrence. Apparently I should not have asked anything.

Direct Webstore

Apparently I was not supposed to ask anything about it
Paranoia as well.

You are making an issue about my math with no money involved?
Yes. Math can be used for counting things other than money.

you are the one complaining about being annoyed.
I just stated the fact that you're a bit annoying, but not necessarily to me. Annoying people rarely bother me. I'm too busy trolling them. ;)

Clearly you are trying to annoy me with your responses.
Yes. I am now. Give the man a Cupie Doll!

I made it clear that I didn't want them to inform me.
I don't expect the same store to sell one product at many different prices without notice

Very clear.

;)

Last edited:

Mar

"Mar, post: 71094, member: 2999"]Before I post, send a message, email, etc. I always imagine myself as the other person who will see it.
Your responses do not reflect that

A person that has no prior knowledge to the message or post until he saw it. That is how you know if your post can be understood by people.
And a person who does not understand should ask for clarification. What is the point of assuming that you understand, when you know that you don't understand?

You don't base it on yourself, of course you understand it, that's yours. I can see you have a very low understanding about things.
Yet you are the one who did not understand my post.

I am wondering how is your life with your mentality. You even think you are big because you have a credit card. That is amazing.
I never said that I was big because of a credit card. You said that I am a nobody. What qualifies you to call me a nobody? This thread should not be called Ask me Anything. It should be called Don't ask me anything.
The discussion of this thread is becoming too long. It started with your post that you and you alone understand. Yet you have the gal to ask "What is so hard to understand about that..??? Again, I am wondering how you live your life with such low mentality.