Siteground will change the default PHP version to PHP 7.3 on feb 26

Sam2010

Siteground will change the default PHP version to PHP 7.3 on feb 26. when can we expect to have a php 7.3 version of alidropship plugin

Direct Webstore

when can we expect to have a php 7.3 version of alidropship plugin
The Alidropship 7.2+ Versions (Original and Woo) are already compatible with PHP 7.3.
I'm using Alidropship Woo 7.2+ and PHP 7.3 already with no problems.
And yesterday I just started a new single product store with the Original plugin + PHP 7.3 with no problems either. (...yet)

;)

Edit: The extra +

Last edited:

Sam2010

The Alidropship 7.2++ Versions (Original and Woo) are already compatible with PHP 7.3.
I'm using Alidropship Woo 7.2++ and PHP 7.3 already with no problems.
And yesterday I just started a new single product store with the Original plugin + PHP 7.3 with no problems either. (...yet)

;)

is Alidropship 7.2++ another version because I only see Alidropship 7.2+

Mar

Siteground will change the default PHP version to PHP 7.3 on feb 26. when can we expect to have a php 7.3 version of alidropship plugin
Alidropship plugin compatible with PHP7.3 is already available, long before you ask the question. Other host providers started support of PHP7.3 long before you announced Siteground will start to support it.

As soon as I switch to php 7.3, all reviews with images disappears. The comments are still there but the images are gone. Not sure what the problem is. I am using alidropship woo 7.2+