SR got my Instagram blocked 3x

Junmoo

My Instagram is now blocked for the third time. I followed the suggested gradually introduction of Poster and then Stories and even selected posting every 24 hours and still my Instagram got blocked. Does anyone know why this is happening?

Mar

My Instagram is now blocked for the third time. I followed the suggested gradually introduction of Poster and then Stories and even selected posting every 24 hours and still my Instagram got blocked. Does anyone know why this is happening?
Are you sure it is because of Social Rabbit?

Junmoo

Im not 100% sure because Instagram doesnt say what the violation is...Ive asked them. But someone told me that Instagram doesn't like third party apps posting to the platform

Mar

Im not 100% sure because Instagram doesnt say what the violation is...Ive asked them. But someone told me that Instagram doesn't like third party apps posting to the platform
You try to post in Instagram manually. If you cannot post, there should be an error and instruction how to unblock.

Nadezhda

Staff member
Hi, Junmoo. Did you use any other Social Rabbit tools on Instagram except Poster and then Stories? Grabber, Promoters or Welcome messages?

Junmoo

Hi, Junmoo. Did you use any other Social Rabbit tools on Instagram except Poster and then Stories? Grabber, Promoters or Welcome messages?
when I first got SR I activated everything (Poster, Stories, Grabber, Promoters, Welcome messages, etc) which I realised was a mistake. So I just had poster on for two weeks then I added Stories. In total my instagram has been deactivated 4 times (currently deactivated). And this 4th deactivation I didnt even have anything running on SR

Mar

And this 4th deactivation I didnt even have anything running on SR
There is a number of reasons why Instagram account is deactivated. If you did not have anything running in Social Rabbit, chances are Social Rabbit has nothing to do wit the deactivation.