How much traffic?

jea738

How much traffic were you seeing when you started getting orders?

10 sessions per day
100 sessions per day
1000 sessions per day

etc.

Social rabbit is starting to build followers and traffic is up to about 10 sessions per day on my store but have not received any orders.

lordjoseph7

300+ unique visitors a day and not a single order. I'm starting to think this is a waste of time and money. You just can't compete with the like of Aliexpress and Amazon. People are not stupid to order from me and not directly from Aliexpress. Meh it was a learning experience I guess, but overall online retail without a unique product is almost never going to work from what I have experienced so far.

Ilya Dolgikh

Administrator
Staff member
How much traffic were you seeing when you started getting orders?

10 sessions per day
100 sessions per day
1000 sessions per day

etc.

Social rabbit is starting to build followers and traffic is up to about 10 sessions per day on my store but have not received any orders.

Hi, it depends on many factors. Quality of traffic, niche relevance, quality of products description, prices etc
We usually get first orders when monthly traffic is about 1000 uniques.

Ilya Dolgikh

Administrator
Staff member
Meh it was a learning experience I guess, but overall online retail without a unique product is almost never going to work from what I have experienced so far.

The secret to success is make your shop looks like you are selling really unique products with great customer experience.

Of course you can't compete with Amazon, AliExpress or Wallmart if you are selling ordinary products that can be found anywhere.

The best way is selling something unique, that can't be found at most of retailers. Also you should promote it to specific group of people that really desired to by it.

For example if you going to sell average women bags to average girls, you would have no chance against Amazon. But if you would sell women bags, backpacks and wallets with spotted ponies to girls who really love it, and you will position yourself like biggest fan and expert in spotted ponies in the world - that is quite different.

I hope it helps.