Phone application for IOS and Android

kdb

Dear Ali Team,

Kindly create a phone application for IOS and Android.

It will be helpful for us.

Regards,

Direct Webstore

Kindly create a phone application for IOS and Android.

The Non Politically Correct Reply.
With great mobile friendly store themes available, what's the point?

And who in their right mind would bother installing an app for a store that they may only use a few times? I have an app for a big supermarket in Australia (Coles) on my phone ... but I shop there a couple of times a week! But even with them, their mobile web version is totally fine to use.

It will be helpful for us.
Us? Speak for yourself. lol :) Not for me or most people. There's simply no benefit to it at all. And it would just be an extra thing to have problems with.

The Politically Correct Reply.
Thank you for suggestion! We will keep it in mind.

;)

fsraelyrice

Most have iPhones, but fewer already have computers. Therefore, many IOS developers created companies that are engaged in website optimization for iPhones and Android. I think that your help will not be needed because real professionals are working on this, but if I were you, I would continue to develop in this direction. It is highly demanded and liquid.

Last edited:

fsraelyrice

I completely agree that an application must be made. Fortunately, Android is very simple, unlike ios. Due to the Apple monopoly on their devices, app creators place them on the upstore on unfavorable terms. I disagree with this state of affairs. therefore, back in 2019, I sold my iPhone here buybackboss.com, and switched to android, namely google pixel. I think everyone has the opportunity to fight the monopoly, switch to android instead of ios

balalath

I was curious that Flurry Analytics and ComScore statistics show that users only spend 14% of their time surfing the web. The rest of the time is spent on applications - games, programs for health and development, delivery services, and much more. The installed application is a direct link to the consumer. If you have your own business, then you can not spend money on advertising for its development - the mobile application will take care of everything. This can only be the case when he can quickly get what he came for without any results. When I created my app, I ran into legal problems https://wealthofgeeks.com/free-google-play-credit/. If you decide on such a job, know that this is a hard nut to crack. You can try it!

Last edited: