Home Page Products

momossa

Hi I installed Raphael theme, but the home page displays the same products all the time under Top Selling, Best Deals, New Arrivals. How can I change how the products are displayed under each group? Are they displayed based on reviews or no of orders from AliExpress or discount or what? Please note that I didn't make any sale yet and even though I keep adding new products, the list is changin only New Arrivals and it is not even displaying all of them

Can I only feature certain products?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi I installed Raphael theme, but the home page displays the same products all the time under Top Selling, Best Deals, New Arrivals. How can I change how the products are displayed under each group? Are they displayed based on reviews or no of orders from AliExpress or discount or what? Please note that I didn't make any sale yet and even though I keep adding new products, the list is changin only New Arrivals and it is not even displaying all of them

Can I only feature certain products?
Hello,

Top selling = products are ordered by popularity. To display certain items in this block, increase number of orders in their product options.
Best deals = products are ordered by discount. To display certain items in this block, increase discount value in their product options.
New arrivals = products are ordered by date. To display certain items in this block, change dates these products were published in their product options.

Could you please let me know how many products you have in your store?

momossa

Hello,

Top selling = products are ordered by popularity. To display certain items in this block, increase number of orders in their product options.
Best deals = products are ordered by discount. To display certain items in this block, increase discount value in their product options.
New arrivals = products are ordered by date. To display certain items in this block, change dates these products were published in their product options.

Could you please let me know how many products you have in your store?

Thanks, it works. I have less than 80 products in the whole store

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Thanks, it works. I have less than 80 products in the whole store
Hello,

Please feel free to pm me your WP access details so I can check why these blocks show the same products.