AliShipping

debian112

What are the thoughts on AliShipping? Is there a way to remove the days? Showing the long shipping days at check out will stop the buyer.

Mar

What are the thoughts on AliShipping? Is there a way to remove the days? Showing the long shipping days at check out will stop the buyer.
In AliExpress this long shipping days is clearly visible in the product page, but it don't prevent customers from buying.

1578553328257.png

Direct Webstore

If you do not display the shipping and a customer starts a dispute/cashback with Paypal after 3 weeks because their order has not arrived ... goodbye money. If Paypal sees that you have the times clearly displayed you will win the dispute. There are other threads on this already.

Reactions: Mar

debian112

Ok, How many shipping options are good? Do you allow all shipping options just like aliexpress or just a few?

Direct Webstore

Ok, How many shipping options are good?
I don't give them any options. I stick to the tried and true original method of "free shipping, worldwide" on everything. (Even on the rare occasions when I have to pay for some shipping, I don't charge the customer for it). As a result of this, I have MUCH less hassles, MUCH less confused customers and more time to worry about more important things.

I also have the average shipping times clearly displayed on a clickable button on the product page so there can be no basis for complaints later. (See pic)

ship.jpg

;)

Last edited:

chaplinchamp

I don't give them any options. I stick to the tried and true original method of "free shipping, worldwide" on everything. (Even on the rare occasions when I have to pay for some shipping, I don't charge the customer for it). As a result of this, I have MUCH less hassles, MUCH less confused customers and more time to worry about more important things.

I also have the average shipping times clearly displayed on a clickable button on the product page so there can be no basis for complaints later. (See pic)

View attachment 11008

;)
Hi Direct Webstore. I have just set up my webstore and am planning to start marketing soon. After reading your posts i also think that free shipping is the right way forward.
1) I was trying to set it up the way you have shown in the picture above, which i believe is the product page. However after i clicked on customization/conversion boosters i cannot find where to type this comment s( Free shipping time 20-30 days) so that it displays in the same was as you have..
2) In addition how is it possible to make it a hype link as you have done by using "click for details".and
3) last if you could share your shipping terms and conditions it would probably save me from costly mistakes. Thanking you in advance for your time and response.

Mar

1) I was trying to set it up the way you have shown in the picture above, which i believe is the product page. However after i clicked on customization/conversion boosters i cannot find where to type this comment s( Free shipping time 20-30 days) so that it displays in the same was as you have..
The screenshot below is using the same method. It is possible in a woocommerce site with Flatsome theme. It look like you are using the original plugin which I don't think is possible.

1578833731103.png

Direct Webstore

The screenshot below is using the same method. It is possible in a woocommerce site with Flatsome theme. It look like you are using the original plugin which I don't think is possible.
That's right. Actually @Mar , I copied this idea from you some time ago! Thanks!:)

I use the Flatsome theme/Woocommerce as Mar said. Flatsome has certain built-in functions such as buttons and popups etc and places to put them. To do the same with an Original Plugin theme would require a child theme and editing of the product page file. A bit of work.

The popup is similar to Mars also. Just a screenshot jpg image of the shipping times section/table of the Shipping Page. The popup itself can be clicked again and is linked to the full shipping page. If you want to do this sort of thing, you have to use Woo.

ship_002.jpg

3) last if you could share your shipping terms and conditions it would probably save me from costly mistakes.
I use the original shipping page that was generated by the Original plugin when I used to use it. I just copied it to my Woo sites. (with a couple of little edits here and there, depending on the site).

Last edited:

chaplinchamp

That's right. Actually @Mar , I copied this idea from you some time ago! Thanks!:)

I use the Flatsome theme/Woocommerce as Mar said. Flatsome has certain built-in functions such as buttons and popups etc and places to put them. To do the same with an Original Plugin theme would require a child theme and editing of the product page file. A bit of work.

The popup is similar to Mars also. Just a screenshot jpg image of the shipping times section/table of the Shipping Page. The popup itself can be clicked again and is linked to the full shipping page. If you want to do this sort of thing, you have to use Woo.

View attachment 11020

I use the original shipping page that was generated by the Original plugin when I used to use it. I just copied it to my Woo sites. (with a couple of little edits here and there, depending on the site).
Thank you for taking the time to reply. Much appreciated. I should have gone with the woo theme, probably will do it for my next store.