I am Aliexpress Top Brand seller, I WANT YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhinavbhat

Hello everyone, I am Kenny, the gold TOP seller from Aliexpress.
I am from YIWU, CHINA, known as the "World Commodity Factory".
Our products include clothing, sunglasses, wallets, sportswear (bikini, yoga,Swimwear)...
I have 5 years of experience in AliExpress and we welcome any cooperation regarding Drop shipping.
3.28 is coming soon, The discount is almost the same as 11.11.
This is the biggest event of AliExpress first half of a year, and it is also the day of the biggest discount.
I suggest that you don't miss this opportunity. And we can be the best partner.
If you have any questions about Drop Shipping or Aliexpress or wholesale,please feel free to contact me.
Best wishes.
Please PM me your store URL

Vicki

Our products include clothing, sunglasses, wallets, sportswear (bikini, yoga,Swimwear)...
I have 5 years of experience in AliExpress and we welcome any cooperation regarding Drop shipping.
This is the biggest event of AliExpress first half of a year, and it is also the day of the biggest discount.
If you have any questions about Drop Shipping or Aliexpress or wholesale,please feel free to contact me.
Best wishes.
Please send me url;)

Patrice_1988

Best wishes.

Your store link please

landed

It's not about discount that matters most. I have had sellers who have run out of stock and sat on orders for 5-7 days. Heads up on stock is honest and would enamour me more than discount. Quality also is something that you see a lot of issues with. We in the west may say we want things cheap but the truth is we want more quality. When buyers get a quality product they refer you to their friends.
Also how come people selling same items on ebay for less and getting delivery faster to UK? Some challenges here.

Direct Webstore

Also how come people selling same items on ebay for less and getting delivery faster to UK?
Either ...

1. They don't necessarily dropship. They buy in bulk from Alibaba (parent company of Aliexpresss) and ship themselves.
2. Some Aliexpress sellers have warehouses in different countries (U.K, U.S etc) and ship from there. There is an Alidropship blog on how to take advantage of this.

And congrats on breaking the "URL Please" run on this thread. lol

;)

landed

I have tested the items by ordering myself. They are originating in China.
They are dropshipping because I see the packet is initially from China as a normal e-packet type product.When it gets to the UK it gets a UK shipping label and moved on. I find the address of the originator warehouse on the packet. But I am unsure how it's working as the price is usually same as ali.
I guessed they could be trying to import say in advance guessing the demand..ordering 5-10 per day. But I heard of agents or fulfilment places.

Direct Webstore

I have tested the items by ordering myself. They are originating in China.
It's not just the postal services involved. Customs can hold up parcels for an indeterminable time. Sometimes they're quick, sometimes not.

But I heard of agents or fulfilment places.
There are. I forgot them. Make them number 3.

But anyway, the search function above will reveal that this topic has been done to death. Check it out. A Google/Youtube search will reveal even more.

This "URL please" joke of a thread isn't the best place to discuss it. You won't get any intelligent feedback or answers from Mr Wong. Actually, I'm sick to death of this moronic thread. I keep forgetting to unsubscribe. I'll finally do that now. lol :)

brownie17

Hello, I'd like to know what do you have available in your store. I'm looking for pajamas for the whole family and I wonder if you have any of these. I found it here for myself (removed), but I would like to buy for all family members the same pajamas for the photo shoot, so that we look harmonious in the photo. We need a beautiful and stylish family look.
So, I will be very pleased if I find what I need in your online store. Please send me a private message with your response.

Patrice_1988

Best wishes.

Hey Can you send me your store URL Please?

rexton

Best wishes.

Hi there! Please URL. Thanks.

Gaurab

Hello, can you please send me URL to your store? I am looking to add few more products with sportswear and sunglasses to my store.

Status
Not open for further replies.