Strategy with Social Rabbit

argentino

Hi, I've tried the demo version of the plugin and it's very good. Now I am about to buy it, but first I have a doubt.
From what I understand, the plugin works by sending advertising to all followers on Facebook or Instagram. But what if I have less than 100 followers? It serves?
I think that as a strategy we should first get more than 1000 followers and then just acquire the plugin.
I'm right? Could you expand?
Thank you

Mar

Hi, I've tried the demo version of the plugin and it's very good. Now I am about to buy it, but first I have a doubt.
From what I understand, the plugin works by sending advertising to all followers on Facebook or Instagram. But what if I have less than 100 followers? It serves?
I think that as a strategy we should first get more than 1000 followers and then just acquire the plugin.
I'm right? Could you expand?
Thank you
You have to work to increase followers in social media. Social Rabbit will help by posting the contents of your site.

Direct Webstore

I think that as a strategy we should first get more than 1000 followers
One of the functions of Social Rabbit IS to get you more followers, but I would not recommend using SR on a brand new site/Facebook page. Looks too fake if used immediately. With a new site/page I make lots of manual/human posting, commenting and following for at least 2-3 months and THEN kick in with Social Rabbit.

Just my opinion, but then again, I've NEVER had a problem with any of my social accounts because of the rabbit. I also use SR in moderation, don't overdo it and I also make human posts in addition to the rabbits work to help keep it all "real".