Instagram kept asking me to accept the Terms and Data Policy in app

sirhoe

Hi,

I am trying to setup SR after purchasing it as a bundle. I could set up FB just fine but Instagram Promoter section kept prompting me to go into the app and accept the Terms and Data Policy (see attached screenshot). Unfortunately, there is no such thing to accept in my Instagram App after I log in, so I am not able to use the Instagram Promoter at all. There are other parts of the Instagram feature that show me similar error, so I believe I can solve them if I solve this.

Please help. Any idea how do I accept a policy that does not exist?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-12-04 at 10.34.48 PM.png
    Screenshot 2019-12-04 at 10.34.48 PM.png
    29.2 KB · Views: 4

Mar

Hi,

I am trying to setup SR after purchasing it as a bundle. I could set up FB just fine but Instagram Promoter section kept prompting me to go into the app and accept the Terms and Data Policy (see attached screenshot). Unfortunately, there is no such thing to accept in my Instagram App after I log in, so I am not able to use the Instagram Promoter at all. There are other parts of the Instagram feature that show me similar error, so I believe I can solve them if I solve this.

Please help. Any idea how do I accept a policy that does not exist?
Please see Instagram issues posted all over the forum. Don't waste your time on this.