Free advices

Moussdog

Hi guys,

I'm kinda bored and I want to help out some people, so I decided to give some free advice.

You can ask all the questions you have in mind.

iDan

since i dont know you (im only couple of months in here), i took a brief look on your threads and got realy impressed, well done.
thanks for

since i didnt read it all, id be asking some our-date questions, hope for your understanding;
how did you reach 5k followers on instagram in your first 50 days of launching store?
when you reached above 400k revenue, was that with facebook/insta video ads? could you sum of your strategy? also, how did you create your vids, (if you did)?

are you still running the store? did you create more stores since then, on different niche's? how is it going these days, if you still run?
if you used paid social media traffic for conversions, how much did you pay per purchase?

hope you are having fun man, and thanks for taking the time and effort to share the knowledge :)

Moussdog

since i dont know you (im only couple of months in here), i took a brief look on your threads and got realy impressed, well done.
thanks for

since i didnt read it all, id be asking some our-date questions, hope for your understanding;
how did you reach 5k followers on instagram in your first 50 days of launching store?
when you reached above 400k revenue, was that with facebook/insta video ads? could you sum of your strategy? also, how did you create your vids, (if you did)?

are you still running the store? did you create more stores since then, on different niche's? how is it going these days, if you still run?
if you used paid social media traffic for conversions, how much did you pay per purchase?

hope you are having fun man, and thanks for taking the time and effort to share the knowledge :)

Hi man, thank you.

I got 5k followers in 50 days by doing giveaways and engaging with a maximum of people related to my niche.

80% percent of my revenue was off Instagram Promotion on this particular store.
I would get the traffic for Instagram and let my Facebook Pixel get smarter and smarter and occasionally I will run ads on facebook with 2-10k budget aiming for PURCHASE.

No, I'm not running the store anymore but I am running other stores that are doing fine.
The right conversion cost depends on the product you are selling. I will try to retarget my audience or simply kill the add when I'm not making money with it anymore.

Direct Webstore

I closed the manga store back in 2017, that Alidropship interview ruined it
Like they say ... "Loose lips sink ships" ;) (Old World War 2 saying about secrets and spies etc) I'll never mention any of my niches. TOP SECRET!

Too many people have no imagination and just copy, copy, copy. LOL

a lot of people got into that niche.
And it was already flooded before that interview.

If anyone wants to sell Manga, they better make a very, very narrow niche and concentrate on just one character, like Naruto or something.

Moussdog

Like they say ... "Loose lips sink ships" ;) (Old World War 2 saying about secrets and spies etc) I'll never mention any of my niches. TOP SECRET!

Too many people have no imagination and just copy, copy, copy. LOL

And it was already flooded before that interview.

If anyone wants to sell Manga, they better make a very, very narrow niche and concentrate on just one character, like Naruto or something.

Nice quote!
Guess I learned that the hard way.

I would say that there was some competition( DBZ niche) but it wasn’t flooded at all. After the interview I had some feedbacks from the fanpages that I used to promote my store and they used to tell me that a lot of new stores looking like mine ( Da vinci theme) are asking for promotion ahaha.

But it’s fine I don’t care at all now

Direct Webstore

After the interview I had some feedbacks from the fanpages that I used to promote my store and they used to tell me that a lot of new stores looking like mine
You mean they all started doing Dragon Ballz stuff? How unimaginative.

I wonder how well Alidropship's "Hokage Store" is going. EDIT (Actually owned by an employee, not Alidropship)

Last edited:

Moussdog

You mean they all started doing Dragon Ballz stuff? How unimaginative.

I wonder how well Alidropship's "Hokage Store" is going.
Yea, bunch of hyena but that’s how business works...

I wonder too, Hokagestore belongs to the Alidropship team right? I’m sure they just get traffic through SEO and let it run autopilot. I don’t understand why they don’t hire a VA to manage social media’s.

Reactions: Blz

Blz

Well, the reason why Alidropship's team is stuck with this project is the following: https://www.lumendatabase.org/notices/18123620#

secondly, not everyone is able to keep something alive as they do, but if they do it the main reason is probably that this store is their "showcase" product, exactly like worldofharry used to be in the past. If you narrow down with some research you'll find that they have already some backup live in case things get worse.

The anime niche has always been tricky as fuck, 99% are not making a single $, it's actually one of the hardest niches to jump on because this audience knows where to get things if you know what I mean :)

These micro niches are great to make some fast cash in case you have a decent and ultra-cheap source of traffic but it's also hard to maintain the orders flow over a year or two.

I also remember you were trying to sell this project two times, what happened? a store pushing $6k a month is usually easily sold at x30/35 multiplier.

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

Social Rabbit.
Hate that plugin
You should always manage your social media by yourself, interact with people naturally
I love it. But I don't abuse it. That's when people have problems with it. I use it 50/50 with posting naturally and running 8 sites, it's a great help. .

It's a tool, and people need to learn how to use tools sometimes. They should be using it like a screwdriver, but they use it like a hammer and end up "stripping the threads" off the screw and getting thier accounts banned. I've never had an account banned yet and I get heaps of traffic from it.

But for any newbies running just 1 site, I'd advise to stay away from it though.

Last edited: