social rabbit not posting on Instagram

bricbee

is anyone having my same problem? socialcrabbit is posting on all my social media accounts except Instagram. I've checked the password several times and even changed it but it still doesnt post. is there an issue with Instagram in particular? I would love to get input on this . thanks

Mar

is anyone having my same problem? socialcrabbit is posting on all my social media accounts except Instagram. I've checked the password several times and even changed it but it still doesnt post. is there an issue with Instagram in particular? I would love to get input on this . thanks
I have seen a number of posts about Instagram not posting images. I am having this issue and I have reported it to the support. They are working on it.

Mar

Me too i just discovered this problem. It can not post on Instagram
If you cannot post in Instagram, it is another issue. I can post manually in Instagram but Social Rabbit cannot. The issue was Social Rabbit, but it is working now at my end, a few hours ago.

Bobdin

If you cannot post in Instagram, it is another issue. I can post manually in Instagram but Social Rabbit cannot. The issue was Social Rabbit, but it is working now at my end, a few hours ago.
Me too i can post manually, but can't post using social rabbit. So the problem is in sicial rabbit.

bricbee

Its January and my social rabbit Instagram account is still not posting. I am about to shut down the store and call it quits
social rabbit is a giant turd

Mar

Its January and my social rabbit Instagram account is still not posting. I am about to shut down the store and call it quits
Are you sure the issue is not your Instagram account? If your Instagram account has no issue, have you asked help from Social Rabbit support?

Direct Webstore

I am about to shut down the store and call it quits
Just because of SR? How over the top dramatic! People have been promoting their stores way before SR turned up. That just sounds ridiculous to me. Maybe you have a history of just giving up and throwing in the towel at the slightest excuse. If so, maybe it is best that you try something different than online marketing.

Why do I and many others find it fantastic and have minimal problems with it then? I could tell you why, but I'm getting tired of repeating it all the time to people who lack common sense and the ability to read and research the best ways to use SR. And for someone like yourself with such a defeatist attitude, it would definitely be a waste of time.

Good luck with your next venture, whatever it may be.

Standby for the possible childish meltdown. *sigh*

Last edited:
Reactions: Mar

Mar

Just because of SR?
Some people are really amazing. Social Rabbit is not posting in Instagram, you are not even sure if the issue is Social Rabbit but he react as if it is the end of the world and want to call it quits, as if expecting other members to beg him not to quit. I am here begging him to really quit and good luck.

bricbee

yes its SR,
yes I have asked for help
no, they have not been able to fix the issue
yes, I can post manually but that's not the point in purchasing SR
no, I'm not having a "childish meltdown:but thanks for the concern.
and no worries , the account is being deleted this week.
I appreciate the well wishes ..good luck to all of u.

Direct Webstore

New? Drama queens usually have a long history of being one. But anyway, I usually call a spade a spade. I call it as I see it. Political correctness is not my strong point. I'm only human. lol Stating that you're going shut down your entire store and chuck in the towel over one plugin is, inarguably, overly dramatic. No two ways about it. And if you can't see that, you're also pretty thick.

Last edited:

bricbee

my store served its purpose and provided me the funds for my current business. ii enjoyed working on it. Howeve, the last few months have been filled with endless issues with SR and no permantet fix. its taken alot my time and to me that's very valuable. its just time to close shop. it's not chucking the towel , its just business.

Direct Webstore

Last edited:

Mar

my store served its purpose and provided me the funds for my current business. ii enjoyed working on it. Howeve, the last few months have been filled with endless issues with SR and no permantet fix. its taken alot my time and to me that's very valuable. its just time to close shop. it's not chucking the towel , its just business.
Please close the shop now, no if, no but, just close it.