Single Product Page

martin simpson

Apologies if this is already answered under a separate thread, but does anyone have instructions of using the single product page? I can see there is a page in the da vinci customization, but how do I tag a product to this page, and what would be the resulting url? Thanks

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Apologies if this is already answered under a separate thread, but does anyone have instructions of using the single product page? I can see there is a page in the da vinci customization, but how do I tag a product to this page, and what would be the resulting url? Thanks
Hello Martin,

Could you please be more specific: what do you mean by 'tag' a product?
Also, I'd appreciate if you could explain what changes you'd like to make to your product so I can help you.
You can edit your product permalink in Product details.

Edit Item ‹ Davinci Demo — WordPress.png

martin simpson

Yes, I have read the instructions on the single product page settings, but I don't understand how this is triggered. If I have a single product in mind how do set this up, at the moment I have a list of products but can not see any setting to make one the single product?
1571644640422.png

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Yes, I have read the instructions on the single product page settings, but I don't understand how this is triggered. If I have a single product in mind how do set this up, at the moment I have a list of products but can not see any setting to make one the single product?
View attachment 10465
These pages are "assembled" automatically by the plugin and the theme. All you need to do is to install the plugin and the theme, click Create default pages and menus button in Customization => General.
In the Single product tab you'll find the customization options that apply to all single product pages.
You can edit a certain product in product details. Just let me know what changes you'd like to introduce to your website so I can help you out.

Products ‹ Davinci Demo — WordPress.png