El Grecco for Ali Woocommerce Plugin

thiagosales

Hi Alidropship team!
How are you doing? I hope you are doing well!
Please, there is in your schedule or plans to make the amazing El Grecco theme avaiable for Woocommerce plugin?
Thanks a lot!

thiagosales

Why? There are hundreds of Woo compatible themes to choose from that are already available.

:)

Good question and you are right in a particularly point of view, but i liked the theme a lot and between alidropship and ali woo, i can make a lot of things with ali woo.

So, i don't know if it is so complicated make avaiable the theme to works for woocomerce.

I will wait the staff and hope lol

Direct Webstore

Well their only other Woo theme, the Davinci is still a bit buggy, so I don't think they're in a hurry to make another one. Lol

And @Direct Webstore do you know a woocomerce theme very very similar to the el grecco? :)
No idea. Just go to WP-Admin>Appearance>Themes>Add New ... type "Woocommerce" into the search box and start browsing page after page after page after page of themes.

Have fun.

thiagosales

Well their only other Woo theme, the Davinci is still a bit buggy, so I don't think they're in a hurry to make another one. Lol

No idea. Just go to WP-Admin>Appearance>Themes>Add New ... type "Woocommerce" into the search box and start browsing page after page after page after page of themes.

Have fun.

Hahaha. Great. Thanks.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi Alidropship team!
How are you doing? I hope you are doing well!
Please, there is in your schedule or plans to make the amazing El Grecco theme avaiable for Woocommerce plugin?
Thanks a lot!
Hello,

Thank you very much for your feedback! :)
We're already working on the Woo version of the El Greco theme.