El Greco template translation

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I want to buy el greco template.

I entered the translation section and still does not appear and I need it in Spanish.

https://translate.alidropship.com/glotpress/projects/themes/

Do you know when the translation template will be available?

I also want to know if it is compatible with the bundle plugin?

Thanks!
Hello Remus,

The translation will be available this week.
All the add-ons are compatible with this theme.

Last edited by a moderator:

remus

in ESTIMATED DELIVERY DATE: >>>> SAT, OCT <<<<

I want to translate the days of the week and months, in the translation template does not come and in the customization panel I have not found it.

I mean - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday etc... and the months September, October, November, December, etc...

1570805614438.png

Also the words You save only modify the product page if I translate it but there is no other You save to edit it when I am in the cart.

1570806368421.png

Thanks!

Last edited:
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I want to translate the days of the week and months, in the translation template does not come and in the customization panel I have not found it.

I mean - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday etc... and the months September, October, November, December, etc...

View attachment 10414

Also the words You save only modify the product page if I translate it but there is no other You save to edit it when I am in the cart.

View attachment 10415

Thanks!
Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

View attachment 10414

View attachment 10415

Thanks!
Please update your theme to the latest version (1.2.3).
To translate your estimated delivery time, select Español in the dropdown menu. (Customization => Conversion Boosters => Single product page store benefits)
Conversion Boosters ‹ El Greco — WordPress (1).png

remus

Please update your theme to the latest version (1.2.3).
To translate your estimated delivery time, select Español in the dropdown menu. (Customization => Conversion Boosters => Single product page store benefits)
View attachment 10443

Thanks, is done!

Now I just need to fix this cart thing: "You Save"

How do I edit it?

Does not appear in the template translation 2 times.

1571214468261.png

it only appears once and when translated it only translates here:

1571214820961.png

Edit:
**********************************************************************************************************************

I checked that, the part of the cart is translated in the plugin alidropship.

It would be necessary to update the translation and include "you save" to be able to translate the entire shopping cart.

Last edited:

remus

We'll add these phrases to GlotPress!

Thank you, I need it to be able to turn on the web, because that in the cart in red and in English for a Spanish audience does not make any sense.

Will they also add the words "you save" in the alidropship plugin or do I have to write somewhere else?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Thank you, I need it to be able to turn on the web, because that in the cart in red and in English for a Spanish audience does not make any sense.

Will they also add the words "you save" in the alidropship plugin or do I have to write somewhere else?
Remus, you can translate these phrases in the AliDropship 1.0 project.
Translations   Español   AliDropship 1 0   GlotPress (1).png

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello dears,, I need access to the translation website
Hello,

Thanks for your interest! Please feel free to send me a pm with your email address. I'll create a free account for you.