Selling my e-commerce (more than 80 products sold)

Hello everyone, I finally decided to sell my e-commerce.

I sold like more than 80 products on it with very little investment in ads thanks to the social rabbit plugin that actually still posting and keeping the instagram profile updated and the facebook page with more than 20.000 likes.

More than 220 products added manually with curated images and descriptions.

I'm still not sure about selling it as I dedicated a lot to it, but I want to give it a try.
I can sell it with invoice.

If interested please contact me in pm, only really interested people, please.
thanks a lot.

ofuroinu

I guess very soon ecomm is going to over populate same as humans + alot of competitions no matter how unique your product is. Just my 1 cent. No offence ;)

adamkostka90

I guess very soon ecomm is going to over populate same as humans + alot of competitions no matter how unique your product is. Just my 1 cent. No offence ;)

I agree with your opinion because there are a lot of newbie coming in this market and they dont know about facebook algo they just throw money and facebook keep charging them and increasing bids

mt1895

Actually, the marketplace has been around for thousands of years with many new successful vendors all the time. If it's just straight dropshipping online then it's just a matter of skillful marketing.

eBay & Amazon came along as a "Disruptive Service" and start doing things differently which changed the way the world shops online.

You can take one popular product on eBay and see that there are several people selling that exact same product and pretty much ALL of them have sales for the exact same item on the same platform.

I have discovered a product while buying something on eBay and decided to have it modified by a vendor on Alibaba and made it rather unique. I have an interesting way to promote it and can hardly wait to get them; if all goes well I should have them sometime Friday 3-20-2020.

So don't despair over the new traffic, just always keep your eyes open for new opportunities and new ways to promote and send customers to your dropship vendors.

Last edited:
Hello everyone, I finally decided to sell my e-commerce.

I sold like more than 80 products on it with very little investment in ads thanks to the social rabbit plugin that actually still posting and keeping the instagram profile updated and the facebook page with more than 20.000 likes.

More than 220 products added manually with curated images and descriptions.

I'm still not sure about selling it as I dedicated a lot to it, but I want to give it a try.
I can sell it with invoice.

If interested please contact me in pm, only really interested people, please.
thanks a lot.
Why would you do that after all your hard work?

petersena

In the e-commerce domain, retail arbitrage is very important. This arbitrage refers to buying a product from one marketplace and reselling it on another marketplace for a higher price. This means finding discounted products on other websites and then selling them through FBA for a profit in the Amazon context. The process of finding such products is known as “sourcing.” I would advise you to work with these Retail Arbitrage platforms to help you find all the best offers for your business.

Last edited: