Direct Webstore

That's because the domain is a premium domain.
What is a "premium domain"? It looks like a normal domain to me ... except that it's misspelt. There's no such word as "underwears". Both the singular and plural of underwear is just "underwear". Trust me, I'm an ex English teacher.

People search for "underwear", not "underwears". Not only is misspelling things unprofessional, but it's also bad for SEO. So the domain name is worthless. How much for just the plugin license?

Leonardibong

What is a "premium domain"? It looks like a normal domain to me ... except that it's misspelt. There's no such word as "underwears". Both the singular and plural of underwear is just "underwear". Trust me, I'm an ex English teacher.

People search for "underwear", not "underwears". Not only is misspelling things unprofessional, but it's also bad for SEO. So the domain name is worthless. How much for just the plugin license?

The domain was already in use before I purchased it. If you are interested let's come to an agreement then you can decide what to do with the domain. I'll sell the entire store to you at $500. I need the money for my school project that's why. Thanks

Direct Webstore

I think you already sold it. By the way, I don't know why, but lately, I see lots of online stores getting on sale. Maybe with the pandemic situation, even online shops got affected.

You forgot about the main reason. The bulk of people who set up ANY business, especially low-budget ones like dropshipping, fail. They simply don't have the skills, imagination, and/or intelligence to succeed. Result: Lots of stores for sale.

chris37

You forgot about the main reason. The bulk of people who set up ANY business, especially low-budget ones like dropshipping, fail. They simply don't have the skills, imagination, and/or intelligence to succeed. Result: Lots of stores for sale.
Hi ,

@Musanaq is one of the fake account of @bukuiri .

This guy have almost 10 accounts in this forum.

dalebon

Every woman has her ideas about the beauty of lingerie. Design is undoubtedly an important criterion, as it determines confidence in one's attractiveness. However, the comfort of the models cannot be ignored either. From my experience, I know how uncomfortable products cause discomfort and can even harm health. You can find comfortable underwear at https://www.blackalice.co.uk/collections/erotic-lingerie, featuring products from leading European brands. One of the advantages of these products is maximum comfort.

Last edited: