Orders from brazil needs tax code.

Hi, now if you order on Aliexpress and ship to Brazil it asks a tax code. When you order from my store there is no tax input for brazil country.
How do we solve this ?

Thanks a lot for helping

raz0r7

Hi,

Could you post a screenshot of tax code? I didnt get your point, Im Brazilian, what AliExpress asks is a document number used here, CPF, like a Social Security ID in US.

Hi,

Could you post a screenshot of tax code? I didnt get your point, Im Brazilian, what AliExpress asks is a document number used here, CPF, like a Social Security ID in US.

yes i mean the CPF, when people need to order from my store there is no CPF box to fill

raz0r7

I think its related to payment gateways. Its mandatory to insert CPF information.
In the checkout, this field is presented in my store.

I use Mercado Pago as payment gateway and Paypal. Try to use Mercado Pago as an option.

I think its related to payment gateways. Its mandatory to insert CPF information.
In the checkout, this field is presented in my store.

I use Mercado Pago as payment gateway and Paypal. Try to use Mercado Pago as an option.

Sorry but in the checkout page you have the field CPF ? I don't have it is related to my store right ?

raz0r7

Yes, I have this field. Most likely its related to your payment gateway, then yes, its related to your store anyway.

raz0r7

Where are you from?
Don't need to change your payment gateways, just add Mercado Pago. You will have then 3 options.

CPF is not a tax code, its a national ID code.

raz0r7

And Stripe is not supported in Brazil. I tried to add it in my store, so I ended up adding Paypal only and Mercado Pago, this one covers countries from Latin and South America.

And Stripe is not supported in Brazil. I tried to add it in my store, so I ended up adding Paypal only and Mercado Pago, this one covers countries from Latin and South America.

But I can add Mercado pago or I can choose only 2 payment methods ?

Irene

Staff member
Hi, now if you order on Aliexpress and ship to Brazil it asks a tax code. When you order from my store there is no tax input for brazil country.
How do we solve this ?

Thanks a lot for helping

Hello,

Are you using Alidropship or Alidropship Woo?

Alidropship original plugin does not support Mercado Pago. You can enable PayPal and one card payment gateway from the list of available gateways. There is PayU Latam and Pag Seguro payment gateways for Brazil.

Alidropship Woo is not responsible for integrating payment gateway, this is part of WooCommerce plugin. WooCommerce supports Mercado Pago and other solutions.

Kind regards,
Irene

prymus

any one using paypal in brazil?
is it working or should stick to PayU Latam and Pag Seguro or Mercado Pago for woo?
Thanks

Hello,

Are you using Alidropship or Alidropship Woo?

Alidropship original plugin does not support Mercado Pago. You can enable PayPal and one card payment gateway from the list of available gateways. There is PayU Latam and Pag Seguro payment gateways for Brazil.

Alidropship Woo is not responsible for integrating payment gateway, this is part of WooCommerce plugin. WooCommerce supports Mercado Pago and other solutions.

Kind regards,
Irene

I already have paypal enabled, so I don't need to do anything else? Is because when I order from aliexpress I need to add the user tax code that's why...

Irene

Staff member
I already have paypal enabled, so I don't need to do anything else? Is because when I order from aliexpress I need to add the user tax code that's why...
Hello,

If PayPal works for you, you can use it. As for the user tax code on Aliepxress, what tax code do you mean?

Hello,

If PayPal works for you, you can use it. As for the user tax code on Aliepxress, what tax code do you mean?

Check this screen here, if you order in Brazil you need to add this info CPF

Attachments

• Please Confirm Your Order - AliExpress.png
    Please Confirm Your Order - AliExpress.png
    85.2 KB · Views: 25