Paypal isn't letting me earn money. Please guide me!

Rahul Siyanwal

Hello, I have been trying hard to get my head around dropshipping, social media marketing and all. It's been one year that I have failed but I kept on learning new things and when finally my website is able to get to the ideal audience, it is able to pitch the right advertisement, PayPal suddenly decided to become PainPal of my life by not letting any transaction happening. When I was finally about to make some profit after all this hard work they seems to just become a biggest hurdle.

Every time someone tries to purchase an item from my website PayPal declines the transaction by throwing up this message "we’re sorry. this seller doesn’t accept payments in your currency. please return to the seller and choose another way to pay." After going through their multiple stupid useless community forums, platforms and even on there Facebook and Twitter they are not able to solve my problem. Because of this all I have now is abandoned carts.

Abandoned Cart.JPG
Just look how painful it is (Courtesy: PainPal)
When I complained them on paypal-support.com they just gave me automated replies. A real reply from a real human came only when I rated their automated replies 0. This is what they said:

email.JPG

Wow! This is just mind-blowing, how can I be so stupid? But here's a fact: I DON'T ADVERTISE MY WEBSITE IN INDIA. I advertise my website in USA, UK, Europe and Canada. But before I could have tell them THEY SIMPLY CLOSED THE CASE WITHOUT MY CONSENT!

The problem still exists. I advertised my website again yesterday just to be double sure that this problem exists. I have gone through every answer written in their forums. I have updated all my documents, I have updated "Block Payments" option. When I tried to contact them on Facebook and Twitter they asked me to go back to paypal-support.com. When I told them that I have tried this before and they didn't even listen to me, the PayPal's FB agent said that he is sorry and he can't help any further then.

I tried to set up stripe but they don't deal in India yet. I don't know how to solve this issue. It's been two weeks. Please help!

Mar

Just look how painful it is (Courtesy: PainPal)
You call Paypal Painpal, but it is the only payment gateway you are able to use. In your screenshots you are using Buy One Click, that is Paypal Express. I used it in the past, I have several failed and abandoned orders until I only use Paypal standard. You try disabling Paypal Express, just try, you will lose nothing.

Rahul Siyanwal

You call Paypal Painpal, but it is the only payment gateway you are able to use. In your screenshots you are using Buy One Click, that is Paypal Express. I used it in the past, I have several failed and abandoned orders until I only use Paypal standard. You try disabling Paypal Express, just try, you will lose nothing.
Yes that's the problem. I would have stopped using PayPal if I could. I'll try your method and let you know.
Thanks for your reply. :)

aminech

Yes only paypal as of now. Stripe doesn't work in my country. I am thinking to include 2CheckOut. What do you say?
you can try 2Checkout as an individual or a company in your country of residence.
It is possible that customers are abandoning their carts because some don't like paypal

Rahul Siyanwal

Hey! i have done what you said and the problem still persists.

Rahul Siyanwal

Have you done the suggestion of Paypal support?
Hey, yes I have followed their suggestion. They have tried to help but it seems like it is not just working for me. Maybe there is some another problem but now I have no idea how to find what is causing the problem.