Review rich snippets

rup1992jb

How to add review rich snippets to show on google ? Does Davini 2.0 support it? Please tell me how to do it

Attachments

• Screenshot_9.png
    Screenshot_9.png
    10.5 KB · Views: 19
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

How to add review rich snippets to show on google ? Does Davini 2.0 support it? Please tell me how to do it
Hello,

Thank you for your question!
There's no need to add review rich snippets manually. We've integrated structured data in all our themes. However, please note that Google doesn't always create a rich snippet of your page. There are no guarantees. This is because search features depend on many factors, including the search device type, location, and whether Google thinks the feature would provide the best search experience for the user.

rup1992jb

I have another question for you,
How to add this features on Da vinci 2.0 Alidropship theme?

Attachments

• Screenshot.png
    Screenshot.png
    42.3 KB · Views: 17
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

These blocks aren't included in the DaVinci 2 theme. To add these elements, you'll need to customize your template (i.e. to add custom code).

rup1992jb

This blocks is available on Da vinci 1 theme, and right now i'm using Davinci 2.0 dropship theme, i want to use that blocks into my website. Can you please tell me the code ? Because I have no coding knowledge??

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello, please answer my question?
Hello,

You need to have profound programming knowledge to make these changes. These are beyond of simple CSS code you can add to your Customization. You might want to ask your developer to help you with these changes.