Alidropship not grabing Order ID

kukiman

I have been adding Order number and Tracking ID every now and then manually. for a long time. It is no big deal, never said a word about it and don't react as if it is the end of the world.

It is a big deal when you are ordering 500 items daily, it slows the work flow by a lot, it might not be a big deal when you are proceeding 30-50 orders, but when the numbers get much higher - any flaw will have an impact on the workflow.

Mar

It is a big deal when you are ordering 500 items daily, it slows the work flow by a lot, it might not be a big deal when you are proceeding 30-50 orders, but when the numbers get much higher - any flaw will have an impact on the workflow.
I have problems with the support team myself. In fact I berated them a number of times. But when they said they will resolve the issue like what they said now, I never gave them pressure like asking when. Having paid the plugin, having many orders don't give you that right.

kukiman

I have problems with the support team myself. In fact I berated them a number of times. But when they said they will resolve the issue like what they said now, I never gave them pressure like asking when. Having paid the plugin, having many orders don't give you that right.

I asked about the estimated time of the fix, I do not see anything wrong in that, I simply wanted to know if there is any planned release as it heavily impacts our business and our clients, and it changes a lot whether the fix will be available in 2 days, 2 weeks or a month. Asking if there is any estimated time, or when the issue will be solved is nothing terrible, if there is a business involved.

Mar

I asked about the estimated time of the fix, I do not see anything wrong in that, I simply wanted to know if there is any planned release as it heavily impacts our business and our clients, and it changes a lot whether the fix will be available in 2 days, 2 weeks or a month. Asking if there is any estimated time, or when the issue will be solved is nothing terrible, if there is a business involved.
This questions "Is there any estimated time of the fix? 3 days? another week? Is there any date that you can give?" is not merely asking questions, rather it is putting pressure. You wait. It is not a piece of cake that can be resolved in a flick of a finger. As I mentioned earlier I have been adding Order numbers and Tracking ID every now and then for a long time, meaning the issue is there for sometime. Why suddenly it is so critical this time? Are you trying to show something?

kukiman

As I mentioned earlier I have been adding Order numbers and Tracking ID every now and then for a long time, meaning the issue is there for sometime. Why suddenly it is so critical this time? Are you trying to show something?

The issue with order ID's didn't occur earlier, it worked fine - it was just a matter of chosing a proper payment and going step further to the "checkout page" where the order id's are listed, that is how it worked - it didn't work when there was no straight away payment or you didn't visit the checkout page, that's probably why it didn't work for you back then.

It is critical as it stopped working for many people, and it is one of the plugin's crucial features. I am not trying to "show something" (whatever you meant), I am just saying that one of the most important features stopped working and the issue is urgent and requires a fix, that is why I have been asking for a estimated time of the fix/patch. Do not take it so personal.

This discussion is not related to the issue anyhow, it's about personal beliefs/feelings, so I suggest both of us stopping it, as it only makes it harder to read for other people.