ALISHIPPING

Status
Not open for further replies.

wanbiz

This button appears only if there are no Shipping Methods uploaded to a Product.
Yes. As you can see, before the newest update, when I add new product there is a button to load up shipping options. But now no more button. No shipping options are loaded yet. This happens after I updated the plug in.

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Yes. As you can see, before the newest update, when I add new product there is a button to load up shipping options. But now no more button. No shipping options are loaded yet. This happens after I updated the plug in.
You can click 'Add to new Products', that will import Shipping methods for all your new Products.

wanbiz

You can click 'Add to new Products', that will import Shipping methods for all your new Products.

Why are taking away the good feature that I can load up shipping in the individual product, before this, everytime I add a product, I just click LOAD right in the product page itself, without the need to go into Alishipping.

Mar

Why are taking away the good feature that I can load up shipping in the individual product, before this, everytime I add a product, I just click LOAD right in the product page itself, without the need to go into Alishipping.
Load button is available. Maybe in some instances sited above it is not available.

1561631545454.png

wanbiz

After the newest update, still no LOAD button... sigh.... I need to do a few extra steps just to load shipping for my new products...

Mar

After the newest update, still no LOAD button... sigh.... I need to do a few extra steps just to load shipping for my new products...
I was thinking that the staff has explained to you. In my understanding and observation, if the Load button is not in place, that mean the product has shipping methods already.

If the Load button is in place that mean the product has no shipping method added and you have to load it. I come across one product with the load button, I clicked it and nothing happened. It turned out that the product cannot be shipped to the U. S. that is the default destination. When I changed it to another destination, shipping methods appear and the load button was gone. You don't ask, the Save button is in place all the time. That is if to save if you edit shipping method.

wanbiz

I was thinking that the staff has explained to you. In my understanding and observation, if the Load button is not in place, that mean the product has shipping methods already.

If the Load button is in place that mean the product has no shipping method added and you have to load it. I come across one product with the load button, I clicked it and nothing happened. It turned out that the product cannot be shipped to the U. S. that is the default destination. When I changed it to another destination, shipping methods appear and the load button was gone. You don't ask, the Save button is in place all the time. That is if to save if you edit shipping method.

I have been using Alishipping since the beginning. Before the update, LOAD button in the product page will shown when I add NEW product, so that I can click the button to load up the shipping options, now, after the update, when I add NEW products, no LOAD button, I have to go to Alishipping setting page to load up to shipping options.

In my shop, I selfpick every product, so I adding the product one by one. This extra step is not productive.

wanbiz

The extra step is not productive if you don't listen to explanations.

Do understand what I am saying here? I telling what going on, I am a paying customer trying to tell Alidropship that, before this, no extra step needed, after the update there is something wrong with the update, hence, no load button. I know what are you saying, but your explanation is not true at least in my case,

1. ADD NEW PRODUCT, So no shipping methods not yet loaded, but still no LOAD button. Your explainantion, shipping method already load, but I can see that no method is loaded.

2. So I need to go to Alishipping page to click add to new product, which is something that i no need to do before the update.

So maybe something wrong with my shop or plugin.

I already gave my shop details to you guys. And yet no communication or info to me.

I am your customer.

So please help me.

Pblion

Do understand what I am saying here? I telling what going on, I am a paying customer trying to tell Alidropship that, before this, no extra step needed, after the update there is something wrong with the update, hence, no load button. I know what are you saying, but your explanation is not true at least in my case,

1. ADD NEW PRODUCT, So no shipping methods not yet loaded, but still no LOAD button. Your explainantion, shipping method already load, but I can see that no method is loaded.

2. So I need to go to Alishipping page to click add to new product, which is something that i no need to do before the update.

I already gave my shop details to you guys. And yet no communication or info to me.

I am your customer.

So please help me.
Seems like new updates are not good and taken away the key features and replaced by new shipping plugin ? Right ?

Mar

I am your customer.

So please help me.
I have explained everything to you. Support staff has tried to help you in PM, what was said?
I am a paying customer trying to tell Alidropship that
You are a paying customer of Alidropship but not the Alishipping add on, nobody is paying it yet. There are ways to find out if shipping method is really not loaded in a product, e. g. add the product in cart and see if there is really no shipping method. The fact that the support team is not responding, they find your problem don't make sense. I am done with this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.