Alternative to Themify Wordpress Theme

sanjosj

HI, I started my dropshipping website with Themify theme on Wordpress, it is used to be free before but now they are already requiring users to buy a license. Are there any Free wordpress theme out there that I easily swap with Themify? Thank you for your help.

HI, I started my dropshipping website with Themify theme on Wordpress, it is used to be free before but now they are already requiring users to buy a license. Are there any Free wordpress theme out there that I easily swap with Themify? Thank you for your help.
you can find tons of premium themes for free at GPLDL (gpldl.com) with GPL user License. They are uploading and updating their repository every 10 to 12 days. So all the premium themes and plugins are stay updated.
P.S: These are not null themes and plugins. These are themes and plugin which is GPL license. which means that you are allowed to distribute those theme and plugin once you buy it. but you are not allowed to modify the theme or plugin and sell it.

sanjosj

Hi, I have tried installing the Michaelangelo but I cut accross with this error message when I am doing a live preview
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'adsProductTM' not found in /home1.....

Direct Webstore

Hi, I have tried installing the Michaelangelo but I cut accross with this error message when I am doing a live preview
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'adsProductTM' not found in /home1.....
Michaelangelo and the other Alidropship themes are only compatible with the Alidropship Original plugin. Not the Alidropship Woocommerce plugin. *With ONE exception.

*The ONLY Alidropship made theme compatible with Woo is the Davinci for Woo theme.

Last edited:

isabelleroger

Hello, just a quick question but reverse. Can I install Alidropship Original Plugin in a themify theme ? I think I don't understand well. I am obligated to use a alidropship theme to use the original plugin or can I use it with any other theme out there without woocommerce ? Thanks

Direct Webstore

So, if I want to use Alidropship Original Plugin, I must choose a Alidropship Theme for Original Plugin:
That's right.

The Original plugin has it's own unique "shopping cart" built-in and is designed to work only with its own themes. And those themes are not compatible with anything else.

Woocommerce is a stand-alone "shopping cart plugin" which will work with Woo compatible themes plus the AliWoo plugin. The main difference between the Original plugin and the Aliwoo plugin is that the Aliwoo plugin does not have a built-in shopping cart. It uses the Woocommerce shopping cart.

Last edited: