Facebook ads can still work here's how:

Judgedredd6572

When you launch a niche store or general store the best way to promote your products is to use video's.
People like video's and they can comment and like on them. 1 product video made around 3000-4000 likes.
Precise target audience is also important, don't just pick a country pick a small region of 100.000-200.000 of people.
Having a good-looking website is important too.

Judgedredd6572

On fiverr you can ask people to make a video ad for you for around 10-30 dollars, or 100-200 dollars and more.
It includes facebook ads, and instagram ads

Jacquie

True that.
I was actually wondering about those ads on FB marketplace and where and how those are done.

Direct Webstore

I'd love to have a look. Are you able to send me a link of one of your videos please?
Sorry, If I did that, you could also see one of my sites. Like others here, I don't let anyone in this forum know what my sites are. I already had one guy copy one of my sites almost 100% last year. Same categories, products, even copied some of my blogs and the name of the site was almost the same too. And apart from abusing the Hell out of him via his Contact Us form, there was nothing I could do about it. The good news is that it was not a very good niche anyway and I ended up scrapping that store and making another.

So like others on this forum, my niches are closely guarded secrets. ;)

But I can tell you how I made them. Many Aliexpress products have videos, so I download them. If there is no video, I do a Google video search for the product and can usually find one. I download that too. Then I cut the videos into 2 or 3 sections, gather the product images and put them altogether in Filmora, with smooth transitions between the video snippets and images. I also overlay them with some text here and there and my sites logo as a watermark. Finally I add some royalty free music as a background. That's it. Pretty simple.

I also cut any bits in the videos that have any branding, and I also remove any sound track and replace it with background music.

:)

Last edited:

Jacquie

Sorry, If I did that, you could also see one of my sites. Like others here, I don't let anyone in this forum know what my sites are. I already had one guy copy one of my sites almost 100% last year. Same categories, products, even copied some of my blogs and the name of the site was almost the same too. And apart from abusing the Hell out of him via his Contact Us form, there was nothing I could do about it. The good news is that it was not a very good niche anyway and I ended up scrapping that store and making another.

So like others on this forum, my niches are closely guarded secrets. ;)

But I can tell you how I made them. Many Aliexpress products have videos, so I download them. If there is no video, I do a Google video search for the product and can usually find one. I download that too. Then I cut the videos into 2 or 3 sections, gather the product images and put them altogether in Filmora, with smooth transitions between the video snippets and images. I also overlay them with some text here and there and my sites logo as a watermark. Finally I add some royalty free music as a background. That's it. Pretty simple.

;)

Jacquie

Pretty simple?! Yeah right! Sounds like gibberish to me as a newbie!
But I will certainly have a go sometime.

I get what you're saying about your copy. I guess I didn't think anyone would be so mean and audacious to do steal like that. But one can never be too helpful. There are plenty of characters out there that will take advantage.
Thanks for the step by step help. Its helpful.

Direct Webstore

Pretty simple?! Yeah right! Sounds like gibberish to me as a newbie!
It's simply a matter of importing images, video clips and MP3 music clips, then dragging and dropping them onto a timeline in Filmora (or similar slidshow apps).

As for cutting the video into sections, there are plenty of free apps to do that. I use "Video Cutter Joiner". It's free.
And for cutting the music clips to the right length, I use the free "Audacity" app.

If you can use a mouse, it's easy. But it also requires taste and imagination or they'll look like crap. :)

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

I get what you're saying about your copy. I guess I didn't think anyone would be so mean and audacious to do steal like that.
There's a guy on Youtube who's a bit of a guru and the same thing happened to him. And everyone asks to see his sites, so now basically tells them to **** off .. lol :)