Help wanted

Memzy

Hello, to anyone who can assist with valuable information. I am just about to embark on my dropshipping journey .....

I have been researching my niche and products within the niche; I notice most of this products have very extended shipping times (around a month) .... my question is, is this the usual shipping duration for dropshippers practicing the business? Also, if this is normal, does it mean the customers are generally okay with this shopping duration and it doesnt have an impact of the business of dropshipping?

Direct Webstore

1. This has been discussed to death in multiple threads on this forum. (And all over the internet) I doubt many will want to go over it all again. There have been no replies to your questions in 5 days to prove that. I suggest you use the search function above.

2. There are also blogs about it in the Alidropship blog section.

3. And also ... Youtube is full of videos about it.

HINT: Try typing "Aliexpress drop shipping shipping times" into the search box here, in Google and in Youtube.

:)

Mar

Hello, to anyone who can assist with valuable information. I am just about to embark on my dropshipping journey .....

I have been researching my niche and products within the niche; I notice most of this products have very extended shipping times (around a month) .... my question is, is this the usual shipping duration for dropshippers practicing the business? Also, if this is normal, does it mean the customers are generally okay with this shopping duration and it doesnt have an impact of the business of dropshipping?
The extended shipping times is not because it is droshipping. Even if the item is ordered directly in AliExpress and the shipping method is free shipping, the shipping time is the same. If the shipping time is posted prominently in your website, that would mean it is okay and the buyer is ready to wait.

Memzy

1. This has been discussed to death in multiple threads on this forum. (And all over the internet) I doubt many will want to go over it all again. There have been no replies to your questions in 5 days to prove that. I suggest you use the search function above.

2. There are also blogs about it in the Alidropship blog section.

3. And also ... Youtube is full of videos about it.

HINT: Try typing "Aliexpress drop shipping shipping times" into the search box here, in Google and in Youtube.

:)
Thank you for responding. Like I said, I am a newbie and actually, I have researched deeply in that aspect and I have found answers to that question on my own; most of the personal customer reviews under many products says it all.

Now the only issue I have is that I want a custom webstore built for me by aliexpress but no one seems to be responding to me from customer service

Memzy

The extended shipping times is not because it is droshipping. Even if the item is ordered directly in AliExpress and the shipping method is free shipping, the shipping time is the same. If the shipping time is posted prominently in your website, that would mean it is okay and the buyer is ready to wait.

Thank you very much; yes I found out the extended shipping duration is not a problem of dropshipping and not so much of a worry for customers.

Please do you know how I can reach someone? I need a custom webstore built for me

Direct Webstore

I am a newbie and actually, I have researched deeply in that aspect and I have found answers to that question on my own; most of the personal customer reviews under many products says it all.
What's that got to do with shipping times? (The topic of your question)

Now the only issue I have is that I want a custom webstore built for me by aliexpress
Aliexpress don't make custom webstores.

I found out the extended shipping duration is not a problem of dropshipping
Then why are you asking about it? (The main topic of your question)

Please do you know how I can reach someone? I need a custom webstore built for me
Simply go to the home page of Alidrophip. The promotional stuff there is screaming about how to get one. https://alidropship.com/

Memzy

* From some of the customer reviews, there are hints about how long it took for them to receive their products and these comments are devoid of dissatisfaction, rather most are pleased unlike I initially thought.

* My bad. I meant to write Alidropship and not Aliexpress; I am well aware aliexpress is the market place and alidropship is a platform set up by individuals to provide a lot of assistance and resource for dropshippers

* My post asking the question came before I found answers to a major question bothering me; not the other way round like you seem to assume. If you suggest I should have taken down the post, that will be more in order but never harmful getting more clarity/additional knowledge

* Yes! The Alidropship website has been my most frequent in the past 3 weeks - I subscribed my email for regular updates, Its how I found this Dropship community, I have sent private messages to most of the admins, I have requested for consultation twice in the Custom webstore section.