Woo + Flatsome terrible speed

Direct Webstore

I don't tick it. The reason is not conflict with your Ewww plugin, rather some product images are not showing. I notice images are loading faster with it but again some are not showing. I have asked help from ShortPixel but they were not able to resolve it. Maybe it is good at your end.

View attachment 8981

I don't notice any problems so far, so I'll leave it ticked and see what happens. :)

Mar

I don't notice any problems so far, so I'll leave it ticked and see what happens. :)
Actually I activated it now including this above the fold CSS and so far no issues. These are settings that I am not thinking anymore until now when we are talking about it.

Mar

I just tried it. Yes ... when you refresh you the page it's without styling or whatever for a split second, and only half the page is displayed. So I'll give that setting a miss.
Exactly, but it's not all the time at my end. Like now it is loading fine.

lagoona

You try Autoptimize and W3 Total Cache. These are the two free plugins that I have been using for a long time. I have tried all other popular plugins for this purpose including premiums. I always come back to this two. Remember, you only need one cache plugin and one plugin to optimize. Having more than one plugin with the same function will have an adverse effect. W3 Total Cache setting is difficult and not user friendly. If you don't do it right, it will make your site even slower, or even break. I have a setting of W3 by Siteground developers and I saved it. I can send it to you if you are interested. All you do is import it. You don't lose anything if you try. It worked for me with the same Flatsome theme although the host provider is one factor. Every site is different but it is not bad to try. Let me know.

View attachment 8926
can you send me the w3 setting via PM?

alexmorco

The website performance suffers because of the lack of adequate resources, making it slow. This slow performance also affects the website’s SEO and user experience. You can follow this guide to speed up your website and how these hosting solutions help reduce server response time.

Direct Webstore

The problem is more often Woo+Flatsome+*Low Intelligence.

* The part that covers basic common sense setup including other plugins and host etc.

But like most people who are not the sharpest pencils in the box, the problem is never with themselves.