Dose my stor collect data of customer credit card?

essamfayez

Hi all

I am new alidropship client and I am starting my new store.
I come to the payment method option page I see a template of the payment method and its say you will be redirect to the PayPal page to complete the payment!

So.
I have 2 questions

First dose my stor site collect customers credit cards information?

Second the payment from customer side dose it done in the same checkout and payment page in the same store site or it'll redirect to PayPal page to complete the payment and return back to my store site?

Regards
Essam

essamfayez

You're simply not giving enough info.

Original or Woo?

WHICH Paypal plugin etc

I give up. I'm just not a mind reader.

OMG
I thought you were Aladdin and with him the magic lamp.
علاء-الدين-400x198.jpg

Forgive me I am new with this platform

I will explain to you what I am using :
- alidropship original plugin Ver 1.6.19
- Da Vinci 2.0 Theme Ver 1.2.6-03.04.2019
- The PayPal plugin Option 2: API REST V1 ---> https://help.alidropship.com/payment-gateways/connecting-paypal-account

Direct Webstore

The Original ay? It's been a long time since I used that (Woo now) They've changed the Paypal for the Original a few weeks ago so I can't say what it does now. But it used to go to the Paypal site and then redirect back to your site. Unless my memory is failing.

Unless the Original still has the Paypal Express option. With that, visitors stay on your site. Have a look at your settings.

And there's nothing wrong with that. Many other non Alidropship sites do the same. People expect it.

With Woo however there are Paypal plugins that don't do that. Like Paypal Express.

I thought you were Aladdin and with him the magic lamp.
No ... I don't believe in flying horses and the Moon splitting in half either ... lol ;)

essamfayez

The Original ay? It's been a long time since I used that (Woo now) They've changed the Paypal for the Original a few weeks ago so I can't say what it does now. But it used to go to the Paypal site and then redirect back to your site. Unless my memory is failing.

Unless the Original still has the Paypal Express option. With that, visitors stay on your site. Have a look at your settings.

And there's nothing wrong with that. Many other non Alidropship sites do the same. People expect it.

With Woo however there are Paypal plugins that don't do that. Like Paypal Express.

No ... I don't believe in flying horses and the Moon splitting in half either ... lol ;)
Thank you for the explanation